Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v1: Dabbing With The World Cup Edition

Who wins the PL trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chules As a fellow fashionista what are your thoughts? More I look at it the more I fink it's the stripes at the bottom that ruin it. Also the fit doesn't look good on PogBoom.

I like it tbf

i'll buy it for you lol

My man! TBF, @Sexy and @LEWIS540 put me on to Bojack. I had tried it a few times, but wasn't paying enough attention. It's more of a drama comedy than a South Park or Rick and M style that hits you with laughs straight away. It catches you off guard with some feels at times. Takes a little to get into though.

I loved season 1 of Legion too, but they really cranked up the weird shit in season 2. Still haven't finished it because the WC got in the way, but I wasn't as gripped. Still good though.

Westworld season 2 is a trip. If you don't grasp what's going on I can see why people wouldn't like it.

Parts of BoJack Horseman are some of the most depressing television I've ever watched.

@Chules As a fellow fashionista what are your thoughts? More I look at it the more I fink it's the stripes at the bottom that ruin it. Also the fit doesn't look good on PogBoom.

It looks like the printer ink has run out

@frenz @UVee

https://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/en/cable-knit-cotton-sweater-418026.html

what colour?

I have 2 other cheaper jumpers like that, gonna add it to the rotation for when I have to look smart lol
They look a bit fuddy-duddy

Definition of fuddy-duddy

plural fuddy-duddies
: one that is old-fashioned, unimaginative, or conservative

plural fuddy-duddies

lol i cba even doing it atm

thinking of taking a year out

cba for the mental breakdowns.

#mytimeoftheday

plural fuddy-duddies

it really does! Seems like the lads will wear black shorts at home this season. I don't know jeff.

lol'd at fuddy-duddy btw.

wtf is a chromebook

seeing them on amazon for 100 quid lol

seems you have to eb connected to the net all the time to use them. whats the point then

wtf is a chromebook

seems you have to eb connected to the net all the time to use them. whats the point then
What are they doing to yours?

wtf is a chromebook

Some garbage Google produced. Not worth it.

Keylor Navas is going to leave Real Madrid with selfesteem issues.

Puts on a great season and Madrid win the Champions League. Florentino shuns him and goes all out for De Gea and he's in tears at the airport only to be told the transfer isn't completed and he'll stay at Madrid.

Puts on another great season and wins another Champions League. Florentino shuns him again and goes all out for Courtois.

Poor dude should request a transfer ahead and leave them with Kiko Casilla if the transfer doesn't go through this time.

What are they doing to yours?

dont know lol

apparently it's a hardware fault so the knowhow people (scammers!) sent it to another site whilst they await some parts or something

it's been a week now

if it exceeds 28 days, apparently I get a new laptop of the same value

Finally free from Sundercan. Bet he feels elated.

dont know lol

apparently it's a hardware fault so the knowhow people (scammers!) sent it to another site whilst they await some parts or something

it's been a week now

if it exceeds 28 days, apparently I get a new laptop of the same value
They suck, I'd have fixed it you paypal'd me a tenner. Why would they send it elsewhere whilst waiting for parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back