Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v10: Stop Gap Fred Before Blockey's New Season Fred

Do you want Man Yoo to lose/draw tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When's the cut off point for FF?

No idea but the site was being super fucky this morning. Finally got it to load 30 mins ago. I must've been super stoned when I put my team together cuz I don't recognize most of them. Still gonna roll with it.

No idea but the site was being super fucky this morning. Finally got it to load 30 mins ago. I must've been super stoned when I put my team together cuz I don't recognize most of them. Still gonna roll with it.
Any idea where i can pick up some lamb shanks this weekend, fella?

site's fine now,

just sorted my team

wood give up my date with vetbae just to say hello to lynnbae on a 56k dial up skype connection

GUYS

THE PL IS BACKKKKKK

wood give up my date with vetbae just to say hello to lynnbae on a 56k dial up skype connection
I can already say that Vetbae is better looking than Lynn

And I haven't even seen Vetbae!

I can already say that Vetbae is better looking than Lynn

And I haven't even seen Vetbae!

<{Joewithit}>

tHAT'S A PAR FAM

i might send you a pic later.

lemme meet her first tho

Any idea where i can pick up some lamb shanks this weekend, fella?

Honestly I am not much of a lamb eater so I couldn't help with that. Naan and Kabob is where I'd go to eat it prepared but I'm assuming you're looking for some to grill up.

site's fine now,

just sorted my team

Yeah it finally started working for me

Here's my shite team:

View media item 29169

my team:

De Gea - Robertson Lascelles VVD - Sane Ozil Mane Sessegnon - Zaha Auba King

Honestly I am not much of a lamb eater so I couldn't help with that. Naan and Kabob is where I'd go to eat it prepared but I'm assuming you're looking for some to grill up.
Nah. Too delicate for this rookie to grill.

Slow cooking them in a red wine sauce

Lamb-Shanks-in-Red-Wine-Sauce_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back