Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v2 : Next Year Will Be Our Year Edition

Will Liverpool win a trofee next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top lad Top poster Top fred

Looking forward to the season. Less than a month away.

Good old Boris

Should have gone to Russia, IMO. Would have brought it home.

tenor.gif

Looks like the next year will be our year giants had a 20m bid for Domagoj Vida accepted. Balls deep in that market.

Can't wait for Arsenal fan tv to fire up in a few weeks, give it about two months before the boys turn on the new manager Spanish Rodgers. <45>

@Tobago Jones @Clear Winner @UVee

just came across a good song on Power from Jaykae and I really liked the lyrics/beat etc...

I know practically next to nothing of the British hip hop scene. How good is he?

love these

Messi going to feast this year.

Auba and Salah to combine for 50+ goals this Prem season?

@Mga223

I've never done the official FF draft, pal. Tried the fantrax one once but no one fully understood the rules & never kept up with it.

Auba will score more than 17, wouldn't surprise me if Salah cools off a little next season.
100% auba should have some. Hat tricks against the cardiffs of the league

Looks like the next year will be our year giants had a 20m bid for Domagoj Vida accepted. Balls deep in that market.

Can't wait for Arsenal fan tv to fire up in a few weeks, give it about two months before the boys turn on the new manager Spanish Rodgers. <45>
Emery actually has won stuff

That moment when the entire residence complex sings the national anthem before the world cup final kicked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back