• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v3 : 3 Weeks To Go Edition

Do you stand with Ozil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you actually not read

DiunCv4XUAAeQ5O.jpg

the very 2nd sentence.
Notice now that I only read number one and three, my bad<Prem973>.

Christ that's horrible from a public figure.

Sebbe not being able to read confirmed ITT

Notice now that I only read number one and three, my bad<Prem973>.

Christ that's horrible from a public figure.
Same, that's why I was so confused.
TulesNews failed us both

agender bestie "im on my work break atm Chules, heading back to making big macs now sighs, laters"

she's so cute hahaa

I don't care what some kids on instagram say. If someone with a real platform is saying it though, it's unacceptable.

Read the statement then, fam. It's right there.

Also, if I was getting 100's of messages racially abusing me, for playing for my country, I might care. Easy to say you don't care when it's not you.

He's about as trustworthy as CNN.
CNN is the worst lol so glad my girl doesn't live with her family anymore. Her dad doesn't work and literally just watches CNN for 8 hour periods

@Chules, bald men with no jobs and no money, who live with their parents, don't approach strange women.

she has a employee card that gets sick discounts lol

before she went back home, we went mcdonalds and got fatttttttttt (well me, she's vegan)

Read the statement then, fam. It's right there.

Also, if I was getting 100's of messages racially abusing me, for playing for my country, I might care. Easy to say you don't care when it's not you.
Let's not pretend that's the sole reason he's retiring. I support him speaking out against public figures and the criticism isn't fair at all, but he's been shit for Germany for a long time and was a big disappointment, even past the "abuse". I honestly don't know why you're not more outraged about how poor he was the second half of the season last year and "resting" for the WC where he was absolutely disgraceful on the field. I would be.

Dude, i'm not even famous and i get racial hate mail here, instagram, trolling on omegele back in the day, etc. and if it's not effecting me, my family, my money or, in the past my education, I don't care. Still disgraceful for anyone to say the things a politician has said about their countryment. Ozil's German. He's also a cunt of Turkish Ethnicity. But he's German.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back