Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cos i went to the flat, the landlord moves abroad today and wanted to make sure i knew how to use the thermostat and shit. nice of him. hes leaving all the cutlery and some cleaning products and stuff too. wish i was moved in :p

idk i ony see u mention pizza but i love curry so curry
We had Lamb korma & chicken-tikka last night, with garlic naan. Nowt beats a good curry over weekend!!

Leftovers for lunch :p

Yes and yes. I mean only a finnish company can operate in Finland, however since internet came along they dont even bother trying to stop people from using sites operating in other countries.
Land of the free my ass :p
Yea, we have some stupid laws but I think at the start of next year sports gambling will be legal as long as the states ratify it. Once they see how much money it will bring in, it shouldn't be too long. Although the same could be said about legal marijuana and many states are dragging their feet.

cos i went to the flat, the landlord moves abroad today and wanted to make sure i knew how to use the thermostat and shit. nice of him. hes leaving all the cutlery and some cleaning products and stuff too. wish i was moved in :p

aw nice one! Can't you just move in tomorrow? He won't know lol

i ate TWO pizzas yesterday

me at 2am making an attempt at the 2nd one

giphy.gif

I like a curry but not enough to order it

i'll have a look on justeat now

Speaking of which, i never seen you in the twitch streams. How come you dont join us?
I registered a twitch acct once a few yrs back but for some reason wouldnt let me back in. Cant chat if not registered.

I tuned into frenzys other day for 5mins. Saw her rifling through some womans panty drawer then checked out.

oh yea landlord said internet gonna be there when i move in and i just need to change it to my name in a week so youre not getting rid of me LEL

You get to have a house party with 5 prem thread members.

Who do you choose and why?

giphy.gif

Jesus christ man, can you stop talking about yourself fucking constantly?

if its empty move tf in now

You get to have a house party with 5 prem thread members.

Who do you choose and why?
My money is on you, me, clear winner, daspy and blokey.

giphy.gif

the estate agents have the keys lel he actually looks like boogie. fat fucker left me out for 20 mins today 'he forgot the appt' just buzzed up to the flat and the landlord said hes always late lol

did u not eat all day?! two is a lot. can barely do a single pizza

Speaking of which, i never seen you in the twitch streams. How come you dont join us?

He's over on the cam sites, giving women his betting winnings in exchange for doing degrading and unspeakable acts.

i know how to speak online and in the reals @Rawex

i get communication skill teaching every week

lol

if i didnt give my side of things, it'd get boring.

this is what makes a forum a forum

go suck weo's dick

you want me to talk about you?

im having a conversation
i know how to speak online and in the reals @Rawex

i get communication skill teaching every week

lol

if i didnt give my side of things, it'd get boring.

this is what makes a forum a forum

go suck weo's dick
You make DT look like a civilised, smart and well adjusted person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back