Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why wouldn't he celebrate, he scored a great goal for his team, and I believe it may have been his first for Juve in the CL.

Don't care that he celebrated.

Fucking shit celebration though.

What a bumder.

maxresdefault.jpg

Different times. Racism wasn't as bad in the 70s.

Joking aside, when your whole life is lived under the microscope, you're bad to get caught out now and again. Think we've all probably said and done things we regret, only when we do it it doesn't become news.

Flair is obviously psychologically damaged in some ways and there has been more than one accusations of casual racism, but he seems largely well liked by most of his peers.

Yeah, but since then I've just been thinking about his feuds with other black wrestlers and he always took a slightly racist tone. Booker T HHH feud being the most recent example.

It's easier for people not to be racist now, when racism is more frowned upon, but it takes a real good man to take a stand agains it when it was accepted. In the comments there was a black dude who told s story about Flair refusing to sign his T-shirt, but signing things for all the white kids, he was even called out on it by the guy's dad and still didn't.

He seemed cool with Jay Lethal more recently though.

Anyway, Steiner is the true GOAT

Show is shit now glad it's finally gonna be over

<Sansa00><GOT4>

The dialogue has gotten shit since they couldn't use GRRM's, but it's still fookin' great TV. Battle of the bastards was great, as was last season and the battles that happened then.

Anyway, Steiner is the true GOAT

Madden: he's right about Tulsa,Tony. You know what you get when you spell Tulsa backwards don't ya?

Schiavone: *long pause* No, I don't.

Last edited:
<Sansa00><GOT4>

The dialogue has gotten shit since they couldn't use GRRM's, but it's still fookin' great TV. Battle of the bastards was great, as was last season and the battles that happened then.

Gone from The Godfather to The Avengers.

Still fun, but no longer a GOAT.

What made GOT great wasn't the set pieces, but the characters. Last couple of seasons has foregone any character development in favour of big action and even bigger set pieces. I suspect S8 will be even worse.

<Sansa00><GOT4>

Last season was fucking wank

Gone from The Godfather to The Avengers.

Still fun, but no longer a GOAT.

What made GOT great wasn't the set pieces, but the characters. Last couple of seasons has foregone any character development in favour of big action and set pieces. I suspect S8 will be even worse.
Sounds like Arsenal tbh
GOT needs a Lacazette

@frenz i gotta start the series over
Read book 3 first then went to 1 then 4 then got bored with the Tyrion shit and went to 2 but couldnt remember.

Immamess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back