Pre-Season Prem Fred 23/24 V4: The Arsenal v The Abu Dhabi Rats - Community Shield TROPHY Final

Are you happy with your team's transfer business so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooof. We got Messi'd. Argentine family next to us had a 16 yr old son sat next to me in wrestling and boxing, 6'1". Dad was the sweetest guy ever. Knew the beautiful game really well, but wouldn't acknowledge when I brought up any Argentine players at Spurs. Vicario, Cuti Romero, Lo Celso....dead panned me. Tried twice LMAO

@Carl Drogo better then the van de who guy you just signed imo

200w.gif

Ooof. We got Messi'd. Argentine family next to us had a 16 yr old son sat next to me in wrestling and boxing, 6'1". Dad was the sweetest guy ever. Knew the beautiful game really well, but wouldn't acknowledge when I brought up any Argentine players at Spurs. Vicario, Cuti Romero, Lo Celso....dead panned me. Tried twice LMAO
Dead players innit

Man tried to speak about Lo Celso to a guy who has watched Messi, Batistuta, Maradona, Riquelme etc

No wonder he blanked you, lucky he never glassed you there and then.

Man tried to speak about Lo Celso to a guy who has watched Messi, Batistuta, Maradona, Riquelme etc

No wonder he blanked you, lucky he never glassed you there and then.
Lo celso was so shit they sent him on loan to Villarreal too o_O

<Moyes5>

They really rejected 100m euros

he's leaving for free in 12 months lol

great business move
Still afraid this gets done. Bayern is just not used to clubs not rolling over as soon as they want something. Hence all the stupid deadlines. Levy knows only one deadline and that’s the end of the summer window, dude has been doing that for years, not sure how anyone thought this would go differently, especially with how Bayern acts lol.

@BroRogan I'm not having this at all :mad:

The Elite Firm might have to show up on this fellas doorstep :mad::mad::mad:

Shutterstock_10119270bg.jpg

Not having me this either! I hope our good friend Banterphant Changy is informed already! :mad:

I know Sosa always said he wanted to play in the Serie A at some point. But haven't heard any rumours recently.

This might be Bidens worst quote yet (even though I’m certain he didn’t write this)

I’m not getting into the kneeling/politics aspect that the “go woke go broke” side of the aisle is going with. And I think it’s silly that people are having a go at Rapinoe for laughing after missing a penalty, since smiling/laughing is a known coping mechanism for some people. I’m sure I’ve done it myself (she’s still annoying af though and sucks and is washed up)

Sticking to the sports aspect as a true neutral observer, this team beat the #32 ranked team according to FIFA, this World Cup has 32 teams. I watched a good chunk of it in a Vegas bar and they were all twice as big as the Vietnam players. Then they scored 1 goal in the next 3 games. One of the games they made ONE substitution in the entire match, which I’ve never heard of in my life.

They won back to back World cups and were one of the big favorites and got dumped in the round of 16. What was exactly “special” or an “incredible run” about this? If that type of underachieving performance makes this country proud then we’re in dire times. We need better leadership at once.

Also this was the most cringe thing I’ve seen in ages. I knew the second i saw it things were going to backfire. They deserved to be humbled

Its too early to be shaking this much

What a man.

-Never played in a “top tier” league and still made more money than at least 95% of those players who did. Despite that he never mailed it in or took it easy wherever he went so he has those fans respect. Even now in his mid 30s he’s scored 86 goals playing in Brazil the last 2.5 years

-Traded in his longtime ex wife who was like 15 years older than him for her younger niece

-looks like a sherdogger, can surely bench 275

Truly an inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back