Pre Season Prem Thread - 2 Trophies in 28 Days - ARSENAL GOATs Edition

Who wins the PL next season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Man U fans happy with the Donny van de Beek signing ?

I follow the Dutch league for years. The guy is very good.
Seems like a great deal financially for United, especially in today’s market. It’ll be interesting to see if he can fit into a midfield trio with Bruno and Pogba, or if he was purchased for much needed depth.

Not that footbballi is the food industry, but sometimes you just have to die on an investment.
80$ Ribeyes aren't selling? 15$ steak sandwich special.
If Coutinho is not going to be a starter at Barcelona we need to retrieve whatever we can for him. We just sold Rakitic for 49.5million less than was possible last year. It's arrogant business to say "We're need to profit off a player we over-paid for and over-valued". State of this club.

I liked Jovic at Frankfurt a lot, I love Haaland. I think Werner has massive potential.
As for a clear world-class first choice, I think Firmino made the most sense. You already know how I feel about Bloodclot Aubamba Bang Gabon Mans.

In a just world, a healthy Lacazette exists and would be a tremendous fox-in-the-box for us, but alas, it is not the life we lead rn
ahem
IMG_20200220_232120.jpg
30 goals next season

Anyone watch this show? Mrs J and I enjoyed the first couple episodes.

There’s an actual show with Ted Lasso? wtf first I’ve heard of this. I remember that video of him coaching Spurs, they were pretty funny. Watched that trailer and some of those jokes are recycled from the older vids but nbd

@Systemic QB

I was hired by a guy to provide rotoscoped footage of gamers. I never knew what the project was about, i just provided the 20 clips and got paid £3k. 10 days of 20 hour work days (day job and the video)

anyway long story short, found out it was for the official Overwatch league. I know you probably don't play it anymore but though you would be interested.

@Systemic QB

I was hired by a guy to provide rotoscoped footage of gamers. I never knew what the project was about, i just provided the 20 clips and got paid £3k. 10 days of 20 hour work days (day job and the video)

anyway long story short, found out it was for the official Overwatch league. I know you probably don't play it anymore but though you would be interested.

I play it here and there still. Only thing I’ve really been playing recently is ghost of tsushima, so good. Havent watched much ow league. That’s awesome though it looks good

:(

35m british monies is pretty good for VDB tho. Romero going to Villa and Smalling to Roma sound likely and will probably get close to that combined, no excuse not to add a few more players

@Systemic QB I'm incredibly disgusted, what are the Bucks doing?

(bad match-up but still...)

dembele joined Barcelona in 2017. Mbappe joined PSG in 2018.

edit: Neymar joined PSG in 2017. Dembele was to replace Neymar.

afraid not, mate, they both joined their new clubs in August 2017. Technically, Mbappe was on loan and officially joined PSG in 2018, but he was playing for them in 2017. If Barca went for Mbappe, things might (IMO would) be very different now.

afraid not, mate, they both joined their new clubs in August 2017. Technically, Mbappe was on loan and officially joined PSG in 2018, but he was playing for them in 2017. If Barca went for Mbappe, things might (IMO would) be very different now.
Don't even think that signing Dembele was the biggest mistake, no one expected him to go full retard like that. At the very least he's also still young and has that Top 5-10 potential. The whole club is completely chaotic and a bunch of signings shouldn't even have happened economically speaking, let alone football wise.

As for Messi, I'm really not sure why his people thought that this would work. If the contract clearly states it has to be done until the end of May, they never had a shot. Just pulling the "one week after the CL final" stuff out of their asses lol.

Don't even think that signing Dembele was the biggest mistake, no one expected him to go full retard like that. At the very least he's also still young and has that Top 5-10 potential. The whole club is completely chaotic and a bunch of signings shouldn't even have happened economically speaking, let alone football wise.

As for Messi, I'm really not sure why his people thought that this would work. If the contract clearly states it has to be done until the end of May, they never had a shot. Just pulling the "one week after the CL final" stuff out of their asses lol.

I remember the Rashford v Dembele debates of a couple seasons ago.

There’s an actual show with Ted Lasso? wtf first I’ve heard of this. I remember that video of him coaching Spurs, they were pretty funny. Watched that trailer and some of those jokes are recycled from the older vids but nbd
I’m quite enjoying the veteran team captain and natural born leader who plays as a combative center mid and is pissed off at the world.

Something about this Roy Kent that I really like. Can’t quite put my finger on it. :D

2 Things

1) There is an international break before the season starts? For the fucking Nations League? WTF.

2) Laporte is older than Zouma. Zouma has 5 caps for France, Laporte has 0! France's C team would legit be contenders.
Deschamps is an efin moron.
{<shrug}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back