Pre Season Prem Thread - 2 Trophies in 28 Days - ARSENAL GOATs Edition

Who wins the PL next season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fab Romano saying Messi's staying at Barca. Official presser at 5pm(in 15mins).

What a carry on.

@Rawex @Deffid @Da Speeit

Anyways, 3 Game 7s this round. Hope they are good. Can't believe the CANcucks have battled back against Vegas. They are clearly the inferior team but got the hot goalie.

Hope the Avs pull it off but Dallas is good and a deep team. Should be a cracker.

Isles better not bottle it or I'll be a bit rustled not gonna lie.

@Rawex @Deffid @Da Speeit

Anyways, 3 Game 7s this round. Hope they are good. Can't believe the CANcucks have battled back against Vegas. They are clearly the inferior team but got the hot goalie.

Hope the Avs pull it off but Dallas is good and a deep team. Should be a cracker.

Isles better not bottle it or I'll be a bit rustled not gonna lie.

I follow that page too, it’s top 5 follows for me. They have siiick merch too

Didn’t want to jinx it (still don't, knock on wood), but the leaks from Messi's talks with the board and Koeman were really naive. This was the first time he's really had to flex and see the politics of a secretly political club and he just wasn't ready. Robb Stark level bravery, conviction and humility, which was his downfall.

We all hate Mina, but he is the foil to situations like these. He sees them from a mile away and realizes that this is a business and the player is a commodity to the Bartomeus of the world. Having your Dad come to the table with a bunch of predators whose only goal is to consolidate power is noble, but you're never going to get what you want.

Yeah for sure. I love their memes. I’ve contemplated buying some SPQR stuff but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Also...
GOAT
Se queda

<GinJuice>

as for Ice Football, Dallas are our boogeyman. Just perfectly structured to kick our shit in. Hopefully we can pull it off. If we do, I like our road to the final, even without Johnson or Grub. That's a big "IF" though.

<GinJuice>

as for Ice Football, Dallas are our boogeyman. Just perfectly structured to kick our shit in. Hopefully we can pull it off. If we do, I like our road to the final, even without Johnson or Grub. That's a big "IF" though.
I dislike Dallas but you're right, very tough matchup for the Avs. Similar to the late 90's battles with the Modano,Belfour Nieuwendyke, etc... teams that always gave the Avs trouble.

I just hope that fans are allowed back into stadiums by May so the GOAT can get a much deserved send off with 100,000 Cules chanting his name and a statue unveiled for him with no Fartomeu to be found anywhere.

I'm definitately happy he is staying for one final year but part of me was fine with him going to the Premier League to see how he and the League respond to it.

Most importantly though...
I wanted to have him on EPL Fantasy football even if he was worth 15 mil <OKC16>

I dislike Dallas but you're right, very tough matchup for the Avs. Similar to the late 90's battles with the Modano,Belfour Nieuwendyke, etc... teams that always gave the Avs trouble.

I just hope that fans are allowed back into stadiums by May so the GOAT can get a much deserved send off with 100,000 Cules chanting his name and a statue unveiled for him with no Fartomeu to be found anywhere.
Winning cures a lot of ailes, and I think R.K. is making the right moves.
Hopefully he finishes his next couple of years with us, but I'm grateful just for this.

I'm definitately happy he is staying for one final year but part of me was fine with him going to the Premier League to see how he and the League respond to it.

Most importantly though...
I wanted to have him on EPL Fantasy football even if he was worth 15 mil <OKC16>
In my draft league, he’d have come in as a free agent. And I thought I hit the lottery snagging Bruno off waivers last season. <Eek2.0>

Winning cures a lot of ailes, and I think R.K. is making the right moves.
Hopefully he finishes his next couple of years with us, but I'm grateful just for this.
I had mixed feeling about his job at NEverton but when I think of it no one succeeds there anyways. They are shite. I do like the job he's done with the Dutch National Team. Not sure if it because the talent or him or a combo of the two. I'm cautiously optimistic in what he is doing and cleaning out some of the dead wood. Also just 6 months until elections to get out that cancer of a Board.

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty bummed out the last couple of weeks because although I knew the day will come when he leaves, I just didn't want it like this. I'm glad if it's just one more year we all get the closure he deserves and is somewhat satisfying. I do wish he'd retire there but this is better than nothing and we can be mentally and emotionally ready for when it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back