Pre-Season Prem Thread V6: Do We Ever Discuss Footy Anymore? Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Black Angus @UltimateVictory @Nowhere Fast @Deffid @EOW

post-39168-Selena-Gomez-heart-gif-Imgur-f-5rZe.gif
ZBN2xwjANxFW8.gif

I'm not sure if this is all just paper talk to get a bigger contract.

I've heard certain rumblings that Tules could be using our interest in him against us. One source informed me he thinks Tules will reject us like Batista did when he slammed Triple H through the table, then rip off his dress shirt to reveal an Arsenal kit, cut an amazing promo and declare he is Wenger In.

All just rumour at this juncture doe.

I've heard certain rumblings that Tules could be using our interest in him against us. One source informed me he thinks Tules will reject us like Batista did when he slammed Triple H through the table, then rip off his dress shirt to reveal an Arsenal kit, cut an amazing promo and declare he is Wenger In.

RIWmK3YnJtRHW.gif

none whatsoever.

If I do go to the Darkside, I will wish for Wenger to get sacked as early as possible.

The guy does not deserve to walk away, sacked please.

I hope this is not the case, I feel like Tules would be much more respected and loved over on this side

Just saying

He was pissed that they didn't back him in the market properly (which they didn't, their transfer business for a defending champ was abysmal)

Maureen will gladly buy a title if the club lets him he even said it lol "In the beginning of Mr Abramovich coming to Chelsea, Chelsea was buying the title,"

Where did the Darkside thing come from? Is it because you guys are Star Wars fans or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back