Predictions on Robelis Despaigne

filthybliss

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
1711298471577.png

The guy has insane reach and powerful standup from the little that we seen. He has a ~5inch height advantage next Jon and Tom too. But he's old and a TKD base is generally always suspect. but whaddya think with the little that we seen

I want to see him in the HW title picture within his next 3 fights ideally. (should he win them all)

that is the speed I'd like to see him moved at currently. He's clearly in his element and at his best RIGHT NOW. so lets give him a path like Waldo > Lewis > Volkov

The guys seems to have some huge power and very good finishing ability. His last 4 fight all ended in 1st round 18, 4, 3 and 12 seconds. That's gotta be some record, his last 4 fights total 37 seconds of fight time.

It's going to be really interesting to see how he does when the comp steps up. But from what I see, he's a danger to any HW.

He is 35, but considering he's a life long athlete, I think he could be one of those guys like Romero that is in great shape till early 40s and can compete at a high level. And at HW guys in the 40s are still good.

I imagine he cracks 10 by the end of the year. If he finishes Waldo they'll probably give him one of the Tafa brothers or if they really want to fast track him, Arvloski. Then if he finishes Arvloski it's most likely Biggie Boy, Black Beast or Tai Tuivasa next.

I imagine he cracks 10 by the end of the year. If he finishes Waldo they'll probably give him one of the Tafa brothers or if they really want to fast track him, Arvloski. Then if he finishes Arvloski it's most likely Biggie Boy, Black Beast or Tai Tuivasa next.
i always forget that arvloski has fought since the retro era and was the baddest man on the planet in his heyday.

i think he's going to smoke everyone until he gets near the top 5. his boxing is shaky at best but he has big power, a giant reach, and is pretty fast and athletic. i agree with everyone else, he needss to get fast tracked before he gets exposed by somebody like Tai Tuivasa. he reminds me of when Johny Walker first came to the UFC, back then i thought he should be fast tracked also.

I've already forgotten this guy existed. Who did he fight again and when? I keep seeing posts about him like he's the second coming of Ngannou or something.

He's got like 7 KO's in 14 seconds in his last 7 fights or something like that.

I just looked him up, it was the 18 second KO of Josh Parisian 2 weeks ago, who got immediately cut afterwards, so no wonder I already forgot. He got a win over a guy who lost to Parker Porter and Dontale Mayes. Stop the presses.

Back