Prem Fred 2019 v.5: The Scouse vs The Gooners . . . top of the table clash

Liverpool vs Arsenal - who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the whole deleting the app thing cuz directv tech told me to do it with their app other week & it ironed out their issue.

Apparently Apple only make their app upgrades for newer systems now. Making Iphone5’s & older iPads worthless. Cheap fuckers!

Terrible VAR call in the Napoli game.

I’ve been catching MLS games on it too. the Serie A games are so fun. Watching Atalanta last season was great. Sampdoria & Torino as well. Willl watch Napoli gm later also.

I fd up last week as the app was soooo slow on my old iPad I deleted it. Went to App Store to download it again and it didn’t work for 10iOS system. Played myself lol

Got on the bat phone to Mob panicking thinking I needed to buy a new iPad. Told me to buy Roku for $35. Set it up yesterday & its sooo much smoother streaming now. Huge upgrade. No laggy streams anymore & a much easier interface.
It still works on my Ipad, I just go to the regular ESPN app. I don't know, it's weird and gave me trouble for awhile but I still get it too. Fucking Apple though...

It's such a great platform. You see the $12.99 a month bundle of ESPN+, Hulu and Disney + releasing on November 12th? I don't watch Hulu too much as netlfix and prime have more than enough for me, and I can just torrent what I need from Hulu, but at that price it seems like a great deal. Although I still have ESPN+ for the year. Maybe when it runs out I'll go that route. I hate Disney now but they are releasing some interesting shows coming up. Mostly the Marvel and the Mandalorian are worth it for me.

It still works on my Ipad, I just go to the regular ESPN app. I don't know, it's weird and gave me trouble for awhile but I still get it too. Fucking Apple though...

It's such a great platform. You see the $12.99 a month bundle of ESPN+, Hulu and Disney + releasing on November 12th? I don't watch Hulu too much as netlfix and prime have more than enough for me, and I can just torrent what I need from Hulu, but at that price it seems like a great deal. Although I still have ESPN+ for the year. Maybe when it runs out I'll go that route. I hate Disney now but they are releasing some interesting shows coming up. Mostly the Marvel and the Mandalorian are worth it for me.
I got my iPad back with a iPhone 3 lol

Pop up just keeps saying I need 11iOS system or newer to download it.

I went in through previous purchases & tried downloading regular ESPN app but that did the same. Ball ache cuz it was cool having a game on TV iPad and laptop whenever fixtures collided

That deal is crazy good but I’m sticking with my plan for now. I barely use Netflix & Primes not getting enough use either tbh.

I got my iPad back with a iPhone 3 lol

Pop up just keeps saying I need 11iOS system or newer to download it.

I went in through previous purchases & tried downloading regular ESPN app but that did the same. Ball ache cuz it was cool having a game on TV iPad and laptop whenever fixtures collided

That deal is crazy good but I’m sticking with my plan for now. I barely use Netflix & Primes not getting enough use either tbh.
I hate when Apple does that forcing you to upgrade.

It is so nice being able to multiscreen. My mind is always racing and I need to stimulate so multiple screens going on at the same time is a must for me.

Great deal but there are so many options and streaming services it's hard to keep up. I can see your point, I can go weeks without hitting up Netflix or Prime, but when I do I can binge a ton in a couple weeks time to make the price I pay worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back