Prem League Thread 2020/21 V11: All I Want For Christmas is a 442 Edition

Do you wish your fellow prem threaders a Merry Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the tickets weren't so expensive NHL was the sport that had the most chance of converting me back when i first arrived here.

Amazing skills at breakneck pace.
Always been in LA? Pricey market.

Tickets at pepsi center were stupid low when i was young, was shocked by Golden Knights tickets out here.

Always been in LA? Pricey market.

Tickets at pepsi center were stupid low when i was young, was shocked by Golden Knights tickets out here.
Ducks

Liz's old firm had box seats. Went a few times without them and tix were like $50-60 a pop. This was back in late 90s/early noughts when you could get Angels tix for $7 and they were contending for the title.

Folk in prison 30yrs for selling a bag a weed
VZOIZO57OSUDNN7FJR3UI5HMMI.jpg

Has the FA hurt your fee fees

Folk in prison 30yrs for selling a bag a weed but a 3 game ban is where Lloyd Dobbs draws the line

Yes VAR has hurt my feels, fuck the FA.

What the hell does some prison nonsense you heard about in CA have to do with this Cavani overreaction? @LEWIS540 does he always move the goalposts like this?

Big No.
I'm cool with it tho, as long as Mommy wears the pumps as consistently as she has been hnngg
Recently there was a story in Germany which of course happened in Schwaben. It was a christmas party at work and one guy thought he was unfairly treated because his co-worker gave him not enough sausages, he proceeded to beat his co-worker up over it lmao.

Recently there was a story in Germany which of course happened in Schwaben. It was a christmas party at work and one guy thought he was unfairly treated because his co-worker gave him not enough sausages, he proceeded to beat his co-worker up over it lmao.
<mma4>
reasonable reaction.

Had a german customer recently, we were chatting about that region and she was just going on and on about how cheap they supposedly are.

<mma4>
reasonable reaction.

Had a german customer recently, we were chatting about that region and she was just going on and on about how cheap they supposedly are.
They are just like what people say about Jews (greedy, stingy, focused on money), but supercharged.

If my old man dropped a quarter he'd catch it on back of his neck.

Better knife skills than Gordan Ramsey when slicing cheese for a sandwich. Can still see the bread through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back