Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

[S. Rodríguez, A. Albets, S. Ovalle] Deco has decided that Vitor Roque will not continue at Barcelona next season, he will either be loaned or sold. Xavi believes that Roque isn’t reliable and the management agrees with him.

$43m, 6 months and 11 games.
No worries though, still paying old man Lewa 30m a year for next 2 years @Deffid

[S. Rodríguez, A. Albets, S. Ovalle] Deco has decided that Vitor Roque will not continue at Barcelona next season, he will either be loaned or sold. Xavi believes that Roque isn’t reliable and the management agrees with him.

$43m, 6 months and 11 games.
No worries though, still paying old man Lewa 30m a year for next 2 years @Deffid
They are rather stupid with money aren't they. Wonder what kind of genius deals they will do this summer lol.

@BAM

My bud brought over a Craigellachie 13 with the Armagnac finish once, that was also really nice. :)

They are rather stupid with money aren't they. Wonder what kind of genius deals they will do this summer lol.

@BAM

My bud brought over a Craigellachie 13 with the Armagnac finish once, that was also really nice. :)
Soon they turn into Arsenal and top 4 is a trophy for them

Guys you see what mls is doing.in their infinite wisdom they created a rule that will cut the simulations and interaption of flow of a game but at the same time they also got nfl ref type of rule where tefs will spend 5 minutes watching a play and telling their decision to audience that player was just in ofside by arm lenght and efectivly stoping a flow of a game for 5 minutes

The next time I post on this forum the mighty Seasiders will be the Champions of the North Riding! 😀

It-s-Go-Time.gif

Back