Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

/

Surreal thought, that the Prem Fred has never seen a Arsenal premier league title win

I will be there next week when it happens. We will all be there to witness history

/

Predictions

Brighton 2 - 1 Chelsea
Man United 1 - 2 Newcastle

/

The Championship play off first legs didn't tell us much. 🤔

/

Match Report

1.jpg

2.jpg

I went to Boro Rangers vs Whitby at the Riverside this evening. The attendance was 1516. There was a cracking atmosphere with lots of noise and the Boro Rangers fans had a drum. There were also some flags and flares. I went into this game careful not to underestimate Boro Rangers as you don't get to a cup final by accident. They won their semi final 0 - 5, whereas we won ours on penalties (also away). However Whitby had come to get a job done and had Boro Rangers on the back foot from the start. Our striker Stephen Walker got away from the defender supposed to be marking him, and converted an accurate cross into the box into a goal after 3 minutes! It was a dream start and we kept our foot down.

We scored again at 31, 48, 76 and 80 minutes, as well as having several close attempts later in the first half. Although Boro Rangers did pull back to 1 - 2 immediately after our second goal, at 32. This was an authoritative performance in which we dominated possession and put together accurate passes and runs and created a lot of quality chances, which Boro Rangers weren't able to deal with. Even when they thwarted one run another one was coming up soon, and they weren't able to win the midfield battle and get men up around and into our box that much. They did have a few chances but apart from their goal, which to be honest I think Whitby just switched off for a second and were caught by surprise, they were generally contained. Our offside trap was effective and the timing of everyone working together on the ball was good as well.

After our league campaign fizzled out a bit in the last couple of months this was a great end to the season! :cool: The last time we won the North Riding FA Cup was 2017. Now time to relax a bit, organise next year's squad and be ready to hit the league hard in August!

@BroRogan no banter, I have the feeling that this will happen relatively soon. No inside info or anything, just a feeling. Haller will probably leave.

Tottenham’s #PL home record against Manchester City in the last four seasons:

✅ 1-0 vs. Man City
✅ 1-0 vs. Man City
✅ 2-0 vs. Man City
✅ 2-0 vs. Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal