• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid
Barça current directors under investigation by Tax Authorities after receiving 350k payment from a supplier.

Barça directors opened a bank account together to jointly pay the cost of the bank guarantees necessary to be appointed as FCB directors (those bank guarantees should cover wrongdoing during Barça management as they are not owners of the club) The account received a 350k EUR payment from a company to cover these costs, when should be personal costs. Few months later the same company was appointed by FCB to organise friendly games in US. Tax authorities investigating if it was a loan (no interest or principal paid back so far), a remuneration for a service that has not been declared or a kind of (illegal) commission.

@Deffid
Barça current directors under investigation by Tax Authorities after receiving 350k payment from a supplier.

Barça directors opened a bank account together to jointly pay the cost of the bank guarantees necessary to be appointed as FCB directors (those bank guarantees should cover wrongdoing during Barça management as they are not owners of the club) The account received a 350k EUR payment from a company to cover these costs, when should be personal costs. Few months later the same company was appointed by FCB to organise friendly games in US. Tax authorities investigating if it was a loan (no interest or principal paid back so far), a remuneration for a service that has not been declared or a kind of (illegal) commission.
I believe it's impossible to be employed by Barca and not do illegal stuff lmao

We really are the greatest team in the world

Imagine supporting anyone else

Couldn’t imagine my life without my Arsenal

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪🔴⚪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back