Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid
[Toni Juanmarti] According to Jordi Baste in Rac1 Joan Laporta has made the decision that Xavi Hernández will not be the coach of Barça next season.

theater-arts-circus.gif
Similar chaos at Bayern, after getting rejected by everyone, they wanted to bring Tuchel back (after sacking him), now he said that they couldn't reach an agreement either lmao.

[The Athletic] Barca board were unimpressed by how Xavi seemed to forget the effort the club made to provide him with a competitive squad two summers ago, when they pulled their infamous financial levers to land signings like Lewandowski and Rafinha.

@Ignicious Norwich put in a spliff blud :eek: just spoke to my stepdad and he's over the moon with the win.

Let's go Leeds in the final!!
they just sacked their manager too lmao

Fuck Norwich. Do nothing in the premier league anyway . Just make up the numbers and get battered everywhere they go. Like spurs 😂.

Lfggg Leeds @Ignicious

@Ignicious Norwich put in a spliff blud :eek: just spoke to my stepdad and he's over the moon with the win.

Let's go Leeds in the final!!
I hope @650lb Sumo prediction comes through (leeds beating so'ton at wembley).

That being said Leeds have not won at Wembley in my lifetime. We got put in a spliff by Villa in the '96 league cup final.
But yesterday was a serious beatdown, they just have to keep it up

@Deffid @BroRogan did you ever play those soul blade/soul caliber games?

Apparently that Siegfried characters story is legit :eek:

[RadioCope] Miguel Rico and Helena Condis report that Laporta is not happy with Xavi's statements about the quality of the squad, Roque's quality, and their ability to compete next season. Rico: "Xavi will be out after the last home game next week."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back