Votes: 2 11.8%
  • As long as the prem thread works I don't care

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is social media full of people posting Trent's ass from the Liverpool game

i thought i was a closet homosexual at times, but these people are on another level.

find jesus.

Missed the games last night, had a works function, got home at full-time - United are in such a weird situation with McTominay. He's fucking shit but we can't drop him because we're 'Moments FC' and he's got a knack of popping up with goals. Just hope this means we can get 40m for him in the summer. Huge 3pts though, Chelsea are fucking awful....

Missed the games last night, had a works function, got home at full-time - United are in such a weird situation with McTominay. He's fucking shit but we can't drop him because we're 'Moments FC' and he's got a knack of popping up with goals. Just hope this means we can get 40m for him in the summer. Huge 3pts though, Chelsea are fucking awful....
I still want to sell him and Maguire, hopefully, we can get more for Maguire as well now that he's gone from international disgrace to passable.

Adidas dropping yet even MORE arsenal merch

the dripppppp bro @Arqueto

might get the sweatshirt tbf, I like it! very subtle

The tracksuit and the hoodie looking pwopa fookin nawty o_O I like the navy/golden colour combo and the cannon badge + classic Adidas. Nice stuff this!

I still want to sell him and Maguire, hopefully, we can get more for Maguire as well now that he's gone from international disgrace to passable.

Yup.

If the forwards were doing their jobs, he’d be obsolete.

As a midfielder he is beyond wank.

Maguire in the same position as de Gea a few years back. Looks really solid in a team who are struggling and on the back foot. He’ll continue to be outclassed if we ever improve and actually play like a modern, winning side.

Sherdog PL Weekend Schedule

Thursday

7.30pm GMT
Everton - Newcastle @Changy | @650lb Sumo @Arqueto

8.15pm
Tottenham - West Ham @Carl Drogo

Saturday

12.30pm
Blackburn - Leeds @Ignicious
Sunderland - West Brom @JaviBrewski

2.30pm
Frankfurt - Bayern @xtramob

3pm
Man United - Bournemouth @BAM @Dr J @LEWIS540 @The_Renaissance @UVee
Brighton - Burnley @Jonathan Utah
Cardiff City - Milwall @EOW
Whitby Town - Guiseley @650lb Sumo

3.15pm
Betis - Real Madrid @Kadafi @Rawex

5.30pm
Aston Villa - Arsenal @Chules
Dortmund - Leipzig @Deffid

8.30pm
Porto - Casa Pia @FadeLess

Sunday

12pm

Kilmarnock - Celtic @Boxeo12

2.30pm
Stuttgart - Leverkusen @Arqueto

4.30pm
Tottenham - Newcastle @Carl Drogo | @650lb Sumo @Arqueto

8pm
Barca - Girona @Da Speeit @mantis_fist

Both are in the same position in that they've proven themselves very useful to a lot of teams in the league. 40m for each is entirely reasonable given the current climate and both would do well at the likes of West Ham.

Both are in the same position in that they've proven themselves very useful to a lot of teams in the league. 40m for each is entirely reasonable given the current climate and both would do well at the likes of West Ham.

Honestly, with Varane seemingly on the way out, Lindelof regressing and Evans being 62, I’d not be surprised to see Maguire stick around until the end of his contract at this point.

Assume we’ll bring in at least 1 more CB in the next two windows, but Maguire as a back up ain’t too bad.

Honestly, with Varane seemingly on the way out, Lindelof regressing and Evans being 62, I’d not be surprised to see Maguire stick around until the end of his contract at this point.

Assume we’ll bring in at least 1 more CB in the next two windows, but Maguire as a back up ain’t too bad.

Think it'll be one in one out in January. Varane to Saudi for around 20m or so. We'll probably sign that Todibo guy from Brexit Jim's other club as the replacement.

Think it'll be one in one out in January. Varane to Saudi for around 20m or so. We'll probably sign that Todibo guy from Brexit Jim's other club as the replacement.

Weird with Varane, yeah.

Look at some of what you might call “veteran” CBs in the Prem. Thiago Silva, 39, Johnny Evans, 35, Van Dijk, 32, Varane 30. All over the place in age. On a good day could expect Varane to give us another 5 years, but looks like he wants to go to Saudi for the easy life.

Weird with Varane, yeah.

Look at some of what you might call “veteran” CBs in the Prem. Thiago Silva, 39, Johnny Evans, 35, Van Dijk, 32, Varane 30. All over the place in age. On a good day could expect Varane to give us another 5 years, but looks like he wants to go to Saudi for the easy life.

He's made of glass as well, that's the biggest issue for me. We knew this based on last season too, ETH should've prioritised a CB over fucking Mount.

He's made of glass as well, that's the biggest issue for me. We knew this based on last season too, ETH should've prioritised a CB over fucking Mount.

Think he did, tbf. Were linked with the Korean lad, Lucas Hernandez, Pau Torres etc etc but we showed off our wank recruitment skills yet again, by spunking our budget on Hojlund/Onana/Mount, when as you say CB and DCM seemed like priorities.

Saying that every position needed upgrading really.

Still think they were all banking on Greenwood being available. Happy to give Hojlund time, and fingers crossed, but 75m for him and his career thus far, is unbelievable.

Just strictly business ;)

@xtramob @BAM @FadeLess Stuttgart v Leverkusen on Sunday o_O Sherdog Matchday Schedule teaser

You rolling with @Changy or @Arqueto today?? :oops:
1f418.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back