• Best update ever

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • As long as the prem thread works I don't care

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid doing some bottle hunting for the holidays.

The Glendronach 15 and 18 are on discount locally. Any notable difference between them? I've had 18 at a bar before, recent bottling. Hear very good things about both.

Also, have you had the Ledaig 18 before? Seems to be reasonably affordable and has that peat/sherry combo I like.

The Glendronach 15 and 18 are on discount locally. Any notable difference between them? I've had 18 at a bar before, recent bottling. Hear very good things about both.

Also, have you had the Ledaig 18 before? Seems to be reasonably affordable and has that peat/sherry combo I like.
Sadly I’ve only had the Glendronach 15, heard good things about both 18‘s you’ve mentioned, though. :)

watching Girona v Valencia live. Girona just scored the go ahead to go up 2-1. Not too long ago they were down.

Been watching them for a few weeks now, they have that annoying magic about them, where they scrape together wins routinely in a way that seems like luck, but it's not.

edit - 3-1 Girona. ffs

edit 2 - 3 years later they ruled it offisde. 2-1 Girona again. VAR killing the game.

We’re winning the league !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back