Prem Thread 23/24 v18: A Mad Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EOW here's your next avatar. Enjoy!

I-Swansea-City-Football-Club.jpg

Had it too + Roberto Carlos one aswell and wore both while in vacation in Italy during the world cup. Looking back should gone for Zidane one

Made the right call imo.

That Brazil team was amazing and if Romario doesn't get injured beforehand, they walk through everyone and win it. Shit, they probably win it without him if Ronaldo doesn't get seizures before the final.

Team was so loaded Djalminha, Serginho, Elber, Jardel, Juninho Paulista, etc., didn't even make it.

Made the right call imo.

That Brazil team was amazing and if Romario doesn't get injured beforehand, they walk through everyone and win it. Shit, they probably win it without him if Ronaldo doesn't get seizures before the final.

Team was so loaded Djalminha, Serginho, Elber, Jardel, Juninho Paulista, etc., didn't even make it.
Well with Zidane shirt Italians would been angry at me since France knocked out Italy <Lmaoo>

FA urged by government to consider banning transgender women from playing women's football to prevent 'unfair advantage'

Shame was looking forward Erlingna Haaland in women's football, scoring 16 goals in every game.

Thierry Henry on Real Madrid refusing to release players for Olympics: "I imagined it. Clubs abroad do not have the same situation as us in France. French clubs will be there to help, but for clubs abroad it is normal that they refuse. I never stop at the first no. We will see what we can do."

I never stop at the first no
sweat-sweating.gif

Last edited:
Might put money on Eswatini to win and 2-0 scoreline. They faced each other recently, Eswatini won 2-1 (away) and 3-0 (home).

I dont gamble.
Me mom told me no.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back