Prem Thread 23/24 v18: A Mad Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site is like AIDS for my laptop/phone now. Half the page hidden by popups and banner ads.
Same here, use my phone for all my posts and it’s ass

Don't know what browser you guys use but if you use Firefox, it has ad-blocker extensions for Android. It won't work on apps but it will work while browsing.

Is it maybe an Iphone thing? I have an Samsung and I'm not bothered. Don't use any blockers either.

On me laptop I may experience some, but not too many to get worked up about it

Google Pixel + Chrome also working easy for me. Just some a(i)ds at the bottom of the page. Still liked me the "old" Sherdog much more. Only good thing is more emojis, especially the animal ones 🐊 😼

Don't know if it will work on iPhone bud. I'm sure there will be something that works on IPhones but it ain't my department mate.

Android4Lyfe homie. Apple sux
Lol, if this turns out to be an IPhone problem, I'll never live it down. Not that it gets brought up a lot in here tho

Last edited:
Fake news on both counts. Traditional International Breaks in here are an absolute war zone. Full melt down.

This is your dosser warning

<Prem771>

:eek: <lol>

Oh shit! @Jonathan Utah 's buddy is handing it out

HhF1yvE.png

40285290-0-Former_Manchester_City_winger_Robinho_will_serve_a_nine_year_jai-m-5_1710977807944.jpg

Former Manchester City winger Robinho 'will serve a nine-year jail sentence' after he was found guilty in 2017 for gang rape.

It comes as Brazil's Superior Court of Justice (BSCJ) has ruled that the 40 year-old will serve his sentence in Brazil after Italian authorities had asked to extradite him in 2022.

The ex-Premier League player, whose real name is Robson De Souza, was one of six men who were found guilty of assaulting an Albanian woman in an Italian nightclub in January 2013.

Robinho claims he is innocent and has been living in Brazil for the past seven years.

But the BSCJ, according to Globo, have reviewed the request from the Italian justice ministry and have reached a decision that the 40-year-old should serve his nine-year sentence in his native country.

Last edited:

Why Emma Raducanu has fallen from glory to 288th in the world - and the questions haunting her career

Emma Raducanu had to pull out of the Miami Open due to a lower back issue

Mail Sport shares the inside story of Radacanu's fall from her US Open peak

79747045-13215395-Raducanu_has_finally_returned_to_the_court_after_a_nightmate_eig-a-2_1710872573401.jpg

Last year the former US Open champion had surgery on both wrists, as well as on her left ankle.

82656055-13215395-image-a-40_1710880538691.jpg

To the total of around £12million a year, Raducanu is a brand ambassador for Porsche, while also working with Nike, British Airways, Evian, Dior, Tiffany's, HSBC and Vodafone.

Now, a realistic estimate before Raducanu returns to the court is probably three weeks, should she go ahead and play in the Billie Jean King Cup for Great Britain. Given she is through just 10 matches to date in 2024 - winning five - another disrupted, injury-interrupted campaign looks to lie in wait.

EMMA RADUCANU'S HISTORY OF COACHES
Nigel Sears
Andrew Richardson
Torben Beltz
Jane O'Donoghue
Iain Bates
Louis Cayer
Dmitry Tursunov
Sebastian Sachs
Nick Cavaday

trash-shes-trash.gif

Status