Prem Thread 23/24 v18: A Mad Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games gone. Burner boy too lmao

Bloc party, avril, the streets, london grammar and the national are the only artists I’d pay my money to see on that list in 2024 lol
Reading and dirty Leeds have Fred again and Blink

ScwDOzX.jpeg

Never been to Leeds, but reading is 30 minutes away for me 😂

Oops. Sorry, was meant to say Reading > Glasto - no beef w Leeds either lol @Ignicious 😛

Close to London adds up. My cousin was at Reading festival during her time in London. Don't recall the exact year but The Strokes played.

Astrid didn't go to Newcastle University (which usually requires ABB). I don't think she's been to university actually. She says she was working in a beauty salon before doing OF and then the rest of the influencer/boxing etc. stuff went from there. She did record a diss track against one of her boxing opponents

and do a fake kidnap video with an Andrew Tate impersonator.

Since 2000:
  • US 50 goals, Mexico 33
  • US - 19 W, 8 D, 9L
  • US knocks Mexico out of the 2002 WC QF
  • Overwhelmingly the most popular sport in Mexico, MLS the 12th most popular sports comp in the US. Despite this MLS is now winning in intercontinental club football against Liga MX clubs
  • Messi to MLS, Apple partnership with MLS, leading to MLS on the rise
And now Mexico is subjected to Greg Berhalter comparing the Nations League win to a Michael Jordan 3 peat. The shame of it

Soccer > futbol

<36>

Last edited:

Solid point IMO

Well there is the fact that Spurs ia 5th in the league and United are 6th. Mainoo is a starter for United at 18 years old and last 5 games for Spurs Skipp didnt play a single minute, Skipp is 23 year old.
Total minutes played in the league:
Mainoo 1107 minutes and 582 minutes.
Thats with Mainoo being injured during preseason and up to game week 10.

Both are from their teams academy but Mainoo plays more minutes despite being younger and still in his teens. So i am making a wild claim and say he is the better player.

Well there is the fact that Spurs ia 5th in the league and United are 6th. Mainoo is a starter for United at 18 years old and last 5 games for Spurs Skipp didnt play a single minute, Skipp is 23 year old.
Total minutes played in the league:
Mainoo 1107 minutes and 582 minutes.
Thats with Mainoo being injured during preseason and up to game week 10.

I've seen people make this comparison on Twitter a bit and I think it's because their technical data is pretty similar on fbref.com. There is not much between them as far as the players they are right now. Mainoo obviously has more potential and is better at carrying the ball. Skipp has the better passing stats though.

To be fair to Spurs, Mainoo wouldn't start for them either, Bissouma, Sarr, Bentancur, and Maddison are all better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back