Prem Thread 23/24 v18: A Mad Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did Spotify add music videos to their app?!

<Moves>

He's just her latest fad/piece of meat. She'll have dumped him by summer but he'll have had his fair share of meat anyway and won't be lacking in new birds.
Yup she’s just using him for this tour’s publicity. All these basic bitches look up to her as a beacon of inspiration but she’s a slag

Yup she’s just using him for this tour’s publicity. All these basic bitches look up to her as a beacon of inspiration but she’s a slag

She's a very unusual one. I saw a non related podcast recently with a female guest and off topic, Swift came up. The female guest pointed out that whereas she's clearly slutty and gets around a lot, her lyrics are mostly very "traditional" as in "girl falls in love it doesn't work out, write a song about it". She's not "WAP" fans or artists type stuff. I think she's very clever in that she bridges the gap to appeal to both the slutty "WAP" types and also to the wallflower types. It'll all be heavily planned and manufactured of course but that's why she's so popular. I worked with a couple of devout Christian good girl types who worshipped her the same way slaggy types do. I think she's nailed it and the way she seems to get these very public boyfriends only to then break up and write a popular song which is clearly about them.....rinse and repeat
........she's just very devious and knows how to play all crowds with the same song. Bizarre but fairplay I guess

Well there is the fact that Spurs ia 5th in the league and United are 6th. Mainoo is a starter for United at 18 years old and last 5 games for Spurs Skipp didnt play a single minute, Skipp is 23 year old.
Total minutes played in the league:
Mainoo 1107 minutes and 582 minutes.
Thats with Mainoo being injured during preseason and up to game week 10.

Both are from their teams academy but Mainoo plays more minutes despite being younger and still in his teens. So i am making a wild claim and say he is the better player.

If we talking about potential, i agree, but i would argue the distance is not that far.

but currently people are calling him to be included in the England Squad. If he is the same level as Skipp currently,Thats mean there are many England midfielder who is better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back