Prem Thread 23/24 v18: A Mad Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
any room on the Freedomland wagon?
f12d61a9341f14fcd011a6522e5f703037e787cd6960962b5dc014eed154e58a_1.jpg

I'm starting to think too many teams qualify.

16 teams was perfect for the Euros. 24 is shit. Entire group stage to go from 24 to 16, and you get that ridiculous best 3rd placed teams go through nonsense, too.

Agreed, 16 was fine.

Ah well. We held our own, two average teams really. Looking forward to the WC qualifiers as I have enjoyed our group of young attackers/midfiders. But page needs to go, he's a Birmingham City manager at best and can't better that group of youngsters. I'd love us to try the dreaded foreign manager. Fresh ideas etc.

Neither team would've qualified from the group IMO. Well done to the Poles though, I'm sure they'll be as boring and turgid as they are at every single tournament but they got there at least

Agreed, 16 was fine.

Ah well. We held our own, two average teams really. Looking forward to the WC qualifiers as I have enjoyed our group of young attackers/midfiders. But page needs to go, he's a Birmingham City manager at best and can't better that group of youngsters. I'd love us to try the dreaded foreign manager. Fresh ideas etc.

Neither team would've qualified from the group IMO. Well done to the Poles though, I'm sure they'll be as boring and turgid as they are at every single tournament but they got there at least

Always thought Dan James was a Championship player when he was at United......not sure where he's at now, but United flogging him for 25m was about the best thing we've done in a decade.

Still, I'd have to think who'd I'd prefer to have in the current XI between him and Antony.

Always thought Dan James was a Championship player when he was at United......not sure where he's at now, but United flogging him for 25m was about the best thing we've done in a decade.

Still, I'd have to think who'd I'd prefer to have in the current XI between him and Antony.

Yeah made a profit after one season. He was shite. Antony is also shit buy at 85m no chance we get our money back. For what it's worth I think Antony is better but that doesn't justify anything. Both are crap.

Yeah made a profit after one season. He was shite. Antony is also shit buy at 85m no chance we get our money back. For what it's worth I think Antony is better but that doesn't justify anything. Both are crap.

He was on 25k p/w at Ajax, we decided to 8x it to 200k. Madness.

Take into account his salary, we'll be lucky to get 30m for him, imo.

Would not be surprised if we end up with a Chelsea/Lukaku situation and he's loaned out until his contract expires.

Incorrect.

A helmsman or helm (sometimes driver or steersman) is a person who steers a ship, sailboat, submarine, other type of maritime vessel, or spacecraft. The rank and seniority of the helmsman may vary: on small vessels such as fishing vessels and yachts, the functions of the helmsman are combined with that of the skipper; on larger vessels, there is a separate officer of the watch who is responsible for the safe navigation of the ship and gives orders to the helmsman, who physically steers the ship in accordance with those orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back