Final Groups:

GJoZ7BLXQAAOjSU

Germany
Spain
England
France
Belgium
Portugal

@BroRogan don't forget to set up a KickTipp when the time comes!

Final Groups:

GJoZ7BLXQAAOjSU

Germany
Spain
England
France
Belgium
Portugal

@BroRogan don't forget to set up a KickTipp when the time comes!

Ah the 24 team system.

Look forward to the first 3 weeks of largely meaningless group games, so we can eliminate likes of Albania and Georgia!!

Saying that, some of those groups are quite lopsided. At least a few interesting group permeatations.

That’s the first time I’ve heard shawarma called gay. Interesting perspective you have as a gay man.
as a kebab conniousseir i dont know the difference between a kebab and a shwaramama. same innit

as a kebab conniousseir i dont know the difference between a kebab and a shwaramama. same innit
Here shawarma is meat carved off a spit like in raw’s video. Kebab is like meat on a skewer kinda like a sausage without the skin or something

Mix meat shawarma (beef and chicken) with hummus and tahini and pickled veggies. Game ova son

That’s the first time I’ve heard shawarma called gay. Interesting perspective you have as a gay man.

I am calling your weird kebab gay and wrong
"The kebab is like one long piece all stuck together"

As a gay man you should know this. You gay man.

A doctor has pleaded with families to "resist the urge" to eat an entire Easter egg in one go during this weekend's celebrations.

who does this prick think he is? I'm gonna go for 2 in one go now

A doctor has pleaded with families to "resist the urge" to eat an entire Easter egg in one go during this weekend's celebrations.

who does this prick think he is? I'm gonna go for 2 in one go now
Eggs are sold by the dozen. They are meant to be eaten by the dozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back