Final Groups:

GJoZ7BLXQAAOjSU

Germany
Spain
England
France
Belgium
Portugal

@BroRogan don't forget to set up a KickTipp when the time comes!
Scotland have never got to the Knockout Stage of the Euros but seeing as three teams go through from Groups A - D, this could be their chance!

They had a great qualifying run but are now winless in seven (including friendlies). If they do qualify they'll probably lose immediately and heavily.

Here they call that shawarma. The kebab is like one long piece all stuck together

as a kebab conniousseir i dont know the difference between a kebab and a shwaramama. same innit

Here shawarma is meat carved off a spit like in raw’s video. Kebab is like meat on a skewer kinda like a sausage without the skin or something
The kebab is the one thing I've well and truly missed now that Uncle Sam isn't sending me off to defend our European allies anymore. I am glad to find out that even my Brillant European Sherbros are unsure of the difference between shwarmamamama and the venerable kebab. This recently opened
348s.jpg
and I must go.
Food of Heroes innit?
1528820861-avengers-post-credits-scene-shawarma.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao.

ssshh

So are you going to learn your lesson and stop spreading potentially damaging misinformation, on a whim, with no research whilst claiming you “need to question everything” or carry on doing so, like a moron?

Seriously it’s not something you should be happy to write off as “lol, derp, whatever”.

We’ve seen you grow up in the last 10 years in this thread, and are all proud where you are, but there’s still a way to go.

So are you going to learn your lesson and stop spreading potentially damaging misinformation, on a whim, with no research whilst claiming you “need to question everything” or carry on doing so, like a moron?

We’ve seen you grow up in the last 10 years in this thread, and are all proud where you are, but there’s still a way to go.
never. if you believe BS from twitter it's on you.

As I said. question everything, accept nothing imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back