Prem Thread 23/24 v18: A Mad Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amorim then for Liverpool. I know nothing about him, but apparently he's a lot more defensively minded than Klopp. Wonder how their fans will like that.

Amorim then for Liverpool. I know nothing about him, but apparently he's a lot more defensively minded than Klopp. Wonder how their fans will like that.
I dont want to argue with you, 1st because i like you, and 2nd because i like having constructive discussions.
However i must address your post, and, in general, most of you so called football fans here, who actually dont know anything outside your club, yet express your opinions without knowing what they are saying.

Regarding Amorim ... Yes. There are rumours stating that him and Liverpool have reached a personal agreement. But there are also Liverpool's sources who state that this is not true... Which means nothing is official yet.

And if, like you've just said, you dont know anything about him, how can you say that "apparently he's alot more defensively minded than Klopp" ?

Im all for investing in the youth, and taking chances, calculated chances. And i want Liverpool to win because im a Klopp supporter, and thats it.

Which reminds me ... Please, @UVee , take me off as a Liverpool supporter. I will go on vacations after this season. Thank you.

<28>

City has the easiest remaining fixtures out of the three.
Real, Luton, Real, Chelsea (FA Cup semifinal), Brighton. 5 games in 16 days.
Chelsea usually gives City troubles, Luton in relegation fight so they arent a push over (and last game in the league City won Luton by one goal), Brighton last 2 games vs City: 1 goal defeat and a draw.

I still think Citeh will win it bud. Arsenal second, Liverpool third
Next year Newcastle is winning 5 belts

giphy.gif

Real, Luton, Real, Chelsea (FA Cup semifinal), Brighton. 5 games in 16 days.
Chelsea usually gives City troubles, Luton in relegation fight so they arent a push over (and last game in the league City won Luton by one goal), Brighton last 2 games vs City: 1 goal defeat and a draw.

Liverpool will probably make the Europa League final so they will have extra games too. City has the squad advantage; their bench is crazy.

I still think Citeh wins. Closest it has been in a while though.

Last edited:
I dont want to argue with you, 1st because i like you, and 2nd because i like having constructive discussions.
However i must address your post, and, in general, most of you so called football fans here, who actually dont know anything outside your club, yet express your opinions without knowing what they are saying.

Regarding Amorim ... Yes. There are rumours stating that him and Liverpool have reached a personal agreement. But there are also Liverpool's sources who state that this is not true... Which means nothing is official yet.

And if, like you've just said, you dont know anything about him, how can you say that "apparently he's alot more defensively minded than Klopp" ?

Im all for investing in the youth, and taking chances, calculated chances. And i want Liverpool to win because im a Klopp supporter, and thats it.

Which reminds me ... Please, @UVee , take me off as a Liverpool supporter. I will go on vacations after this season. Thank you.

<28>

It's a mystery why you have a history of falling out with so many in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back