Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's become delusional unfortunately. Shut the trap and do the damn job.

There's a lot of talent coming out of la masia. I hope they take advantage of it.
Thats like asking a tiger get rid of its stripes.

La Masia nah, give new and longer contracts to Kounde, Araujo and Cancelo.

Norge!! 🇳🇴

They banned Russia and incessantly sucked off Ukraine last year but are keeping Israel in it. Fuck it. Won’t be watching. Boycott!
Respect to Norway and Portugal for using their own languages. Actually Norway seems pretty strong this year, and if you think something kind of gothic is too dark for Eurovision, this won in 2006:

@Ignicious do you pronounce 'meg' to rhyme with 'eye' (the prestigious Oslo dialect we foreigners learn), or with 'egg', like Gunnhild? Would you say that song is in Trøndersk? There are other differences in the pronunciation to what I learnt but it's kind of hard to describe. I'm really bad at accents and dialects in other languages. Apparently some Gåte songs are in Trøndersk though.
July innit
Summer birthdays are the best. Lol @ anyone having a birthday from October to April. <Dany07>

Respect to Norway and Portugal for using their own languages. Actually Norway seems pretty strong this year, and if you think something kind of gothic is too dark for Eurovision, this won in 2006:

@Ignicious do you pronounce 'meg' to rhyme with 'eye' (the prestigious Oslo dialect we foreigners learn), or with 'egg', like Gunnhild? Would you say that song is in Trøndersk? There are other differences in the pronunciation to what I learnt but it's kind of hard to describe. I'm really bad at accents and dialects in other languages. Apparently some Gåte songs are in Trøndersk though.

Summer birthdays are the best. Lol @ anyone having a birthday from October to April. <Dany07>

Norway bless! Wanna visit it one day

When’s your birthday boss??

Norway bless! Wanna visit it one day

When’s your birthday boss??
To avoid the NCA I'm not revealing that on here. Will just have to manage without congratulations and celebrations. I do know someone born on the 29th of February though.

She seems nice. Apparently she likes horses too. 🐎

F3fBgq9WoAErj4t

Fq-fZ-fXsAIMakc

41f5d97b-9e43-4d19-9388-30b138e54c6a

I'm fairly confident I'm the only person who listens to Norwegian hip hop on this forum, as I don't think @Frode Falch does, but here's something once again to counterbalance the dreamy girl pop filling the thread:

The oslo or the Bokmaal Meg is like Meye yeah. In the west the g is not silent. Gåte (riddle) use mostly trøndersk which is almost like a different language. They almost pulled out because of Israel

There so many dialects in play here, must be confusing for immigrants

To avoid the NCA I'm not revealing that on here. Will just have to manage without congratulations and celebrations. I do know someone born on the 29th of February though.

She seems nice. Apparently she likes horses too. 🐎

F3fBgq9WoAErj4t

Fq-fZ-fXsAIMakc

41f5d97b-9e43-4d19-9388-30b138e54c6a

I'm fairly confident I'm the only person who listens to Norwegian hip hop on this forum, as I don't think @Frode Falch does, but here's something once again to counterbalance the dreamy girl pop filling the thread:

Fair haha. She’s also pro pally and she’s smoking! @Ignicious recomended me her music a month or so back and I’ve been listening to her since. She also featured on a g eazy album (when he was good lol), but I had no idea who she was at the time 🤣

Fair haha. She’s also pro pally and she’s smoking! @Ignicious recomended me her music a month or so back and I’ve been listening to her since. She also featured on a g eazy album (when he was good lol), but I had no idea who she was at the time 🤣
Apparently she played at the Lafayette, near St Pancras, last year, but doesn't have any tours announced at the moment. Maybe she'll come back to London, you could ask her on X, see if she answers.

@650lb Sumo Dirty Oppland is dope as hell. One of the few good ones. Now we have a bunch of Balaklava wearing pantsies who never heard real '90s shit
Yeah they're sick, they're back recording again as well after a 5 year hiatus if you didn't know.

I randomly had OnklP on a cooking show recommended to me recently lol:

Can't watch this one but just checked in and Chelsea are laying the smack down:

Chelsea 3 - 0 West Ham at half time! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back