Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neuer fucking yeeted the ball right to Modric’s feet when Bayern had only 10 men on the pitch instead of booting it.
Unreal decision
Ahhhh, the “kick off” bit threw me off. I wasn’t paying full attention to the game as was writing a report.

How are the kids and mrs, bro? You got 2 or 3 now?

Palmer >> the other lot :cool:

Isak in there for the 'young' player of the year award 🫢

giphy.gif

Sherdog PL Weekly Schedule

FRIDAY

7.30pm

Augsburg - Stuttgart @Arqueto @650lb Sumo @Ignicious @Chules

CATURDAY

12.30pm

Celtic - Rangers @Boxeo12

3pm
Newcastle - Brighton @650lb Sumo @Arqueto | @Jonathan Utah
Tottenham - Burnley @Carl Drogo

5.30pm
Mainz - Dortmund @Deffid
Granada - Real Madrid @Kadafi @Rawex

SUNDAY

12pm

Norwich - Leeds @Ignicious

1.30pm
Nijmegen - Feyenoord @Joe_Armstrong

4.30pm
Bayern - Wolfsburg @xtramob
Man United - Arsenal @LEWIS540 @BAM @Cyrano200 @Dr J @The_Renaissance @UVee @weaselkenievil | @Chules @Cuzcatlan

8.30pm
Porto - Boavista @FadeLess

MONDAY

7.30pm

Boro Rangers - Whitby Town @650lb Sumo

8pm
Aston Villa - Liverpool @Shamrockftw @BigDeadFreak
Barca - San Sebastian @Da Speeit @mantis_fist

TUESDAY

8pm

Tottenham - Man City @Carl Drogo

8.30pm
Real Madrid - Alaves @Kadafi @Rawex

WEDNESDAY

7.30pm

Kilmarnock - Celtic @Boxeo12

8pm
Man United - Newcastle @LEWIS540 @BAM @Cyrano200 @Dr J @The_Renaissance @UVee @weaselkenievil | @650lb Sumo @Arqueto

THURSDAY

8pm

Leeds - Norwich @Ignicious

8.30pm
Almeria - Barca @Da Speeit @mantis_fist

sherdogpl.jpg
PL-crew.jpg

11.jpg
ELITEFIRMs.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhh, the “kick off” bit threw me off. I wasn’t paying full attention to the game as was writing a report.

How are the kids and mrs, bro? You got 2 or 3 now?
3!
we had our little girl 8 months ago, she is the apple of my eye and can do zero wrong to me.
Mrs is great, actually at the dmv right now getting her name changed bc we finally tied the knot in march. Poor thing. She had a really cool sounding german surname and now has the most boring and bland name imaginable.

How’s your fam doing? Nice to hear from ya mate. Im sporadic in here as well but still keep up with the PREM. I’m sure you’ve been loving the roller coaster in the table this year (Spurs too scared to sit toward the front).

<lol> <lol> <lol> at Mainoo being in this, he's done fook all and is another Man U media hype job. Trashford 2.0

Gordon robbed. Put Harvey Elliot in there over Mainoo too

Your words are hurtful!
The 3 ROFL emojis' is a step too far, sir!

<brucenod>
But mostly fair. Other than the Tottenham dude, who I wouldn't know from my Amazon driver, I would have to say Kobie is the least deserving in that group.

3!
we had our little girl 8 months ago, she is the apple of my eye and can do zero wrong to me.
Mrs is great, actually at the dmv right now getting her name changed bc we finally tied the knot in march. Poor thing. She had a really cool sounding german surname and now has the most boring and bland name imaginable.

How’s your fam doing? Nice to hear from ya mate. Im sporadic in here as well but still keep up with the PREM. I’m sure you’ve been loving the roller coaster in the table this year (Spurs too scared to sit toward the front).
Ayyy! Double congrats are in order! 3 kids under 7 is no joke. You got some balls on ya.

Yeah, we’re all good. My boy is doing well at football and my daughter is a character. Stubborn as fuck though.

Been enjoying the season and us playing good football again. Almost impossible to beat that financially roided joke, so not been getting to vexed about not winning it. Last year was tough, but expected, but I’ve just enjoyed it this year.

How you feeling about Barca? Xavi in?

Isak and Saka have been playing 1st team football for 6 seasons! Isn't that seasoned veteran level?
Foden and Haaland both have 7 seasons in top-flight teams, Foden all in the Prem at City (266 apps!).

In light of these facts and that the Saliba fella also has like 4 seasons in Ligue 1 and only managed the same 2 (correction, Kobbie has 3) goal tally as Kobbie in roughly twice as many games, I rescind my earlier capitulation. Our boy deserves it based on actually being a young player and nailing down a starting spot and earning a cap as a teenager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back