Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a 16 year ol' danish black dude called martin something.
May be a bit early to bring him in, but boy does he score goals. He had like 25 goals in 9 games earlier this season

There’s a real dearth of top level #9s out there at the moment.

Guy like Ivan Toney would have been seen as mid 20 years ago, now he’s attracting interest from CL clubs.

There’s a real dearth of top level #9s out there at the moment.

Guy like Ivan Toney would have been seen as mid 20 years ago, now he’s attracting interest from CL clubs.
Seems the only likely available option this summer is the Gyokeres fella from Sporting and Osimhen, both who’ll cost an insane amount

Seems the only likely available option this summer is the Gyokeres fella from Sporting and Osimhen, both who’ll cost an insane amount

Not been following Napoli but thought Osihmen had a drop off season.

Like him, but seems it’d be a massive gamble to go 100m+ for him.

Hojlund still has decent potential but us paying 70m for him seemed like madness at the time, and even more so now.

It’s easy to say it’s not an excuse, but when it’s been as extreme it has been for some teams this season, it’s stupid to argue it isn’t a major factor.

Missing a couple of players at a time, you need to find a way to manage……when you’re seemingly constantly missing 10+ first teamers (and key ones at that) there’s not a team in the league who’d be able to cope.

Agree. 100%. Was also serious with my post - and also incl Chelsea there.

Not sold on both these fellas that I'd pay more than 50m max

I was hoping for Armenia. Norway did NOT deserve last place.
And UK performance was too gay. I know it's eurovision but that was too much.
Kinda catchy hook tho

Any cute chicks worth checking out on IG or something? Based Ignicious one of the more reliable folks when it comes to these topics.

@Ignicious

67UdWQA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back