Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v8: Stop Gap before Mikey's World Cup fred Edition

Would @Rawex be able to beat up a Russian Hooligan in a 1 v 1?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chris Partlow Saw a Wisconsin plate leaving the strip, then the same car 45 minutes later across the street from my house.
You follwing me breh

@Clear Winner you rate the Cudi album over Ye?

giphy.gif
I hope that's a joke.

1 is a bipolar kid ranting and rapping lyrics he's barely learned and the other is a well put together album. Easy pick, fam. I've never even been a Cudi fan.
Cudi is awful and so is that album. Can't rap, can't sing.
Ye was charming. You just don't like the politics, be honest. Beats are good and those are some of Kanye's best verses.

I like neither btw

Cudi is awful and so is that album. Can't rap, can't sing.
Ye was charming. You just don't like the politics, be honest. Beats are good and those are some of Kanye's best verses.

I like neither btw

Being honest, I don't care about what Kanye says about politics when it comes to his music. I just felt the verses were sloppy and it didn't grab me. Never been a real fan of Kanye's rapping, but he's made big beats from when I didn't even know who he was, so I respect him for that.

e.g.

I thought everyone would have Germany Brazil Spain France final 4

I too have Germany over Brazil in the final, hopefully its 7-1 again
What team do you support?

Cardiff or Swansea?

Is this assuming I'm Welsh or something...
Nah, not that there's anything wrong if you come from Wales.

We accept all types here.

Just a general getting to know you question.

Daily reminder.

Eyal is a virgin.

Being honest, I don't care about what Kanye says about politics when it comes to his music. I just felt the verses were sloppy and it didn't grab me. Never been a real fan of Kanye's rapping, but he's made big beats from when I didn't even know who he was, so I respect him for that.

e.g.

Dead prez bless

Went fishing with the colleagues today. Good lord what a good time I had even though I didn't catch one salmon. Therapy for the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back