Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.44 - MOYES IN EDITION

Will Moyes get sacked before the end of the season???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just invited me round their house to help them make jam. Is that a euphemism or some shit?

Why don't you just go round and see what he wants pal?

Gonna watch NFL during the night shift

Packers BLESS @Chris Partlow

I just got home from work but I can't watch it there. Saw the final at lunch, no desire to watch. Can't even beat shitty teams anymore lol.

But Packers bless, always

You got the job on a technicalieh of a legend who recommended ya

You are nothing

You are a fool

You're a waste of time

Good night

Someone just invited me round their house to help them make jam. Is that a euphemism or some shit?
Hopefully it was a woman

Many many years before the term MILF was invented,I had a couple of mates who were asked if they would come over and look at ...... Various bogus maintenance jobs.

Today a typical 18/19 year old guy would jump at the chance,back then,someone 20 years older than you was just that.old as fuck and nearly as old as your mum.

When you forget to bring your headphones to work.

<31>

sheamus-and-cesaro-wearing-liverpool-shirts.jpg

Jokes.

The copper character had me creasing

"Who's Sanjeev? There is no Sanjeev here my name's Derek"

"Hahaha, he said his name is Derek"

LOL.

Gonna check out the rest of the video after lunch.

And my name's Peter Pan! Had me loling too.

Hawthorn berries? I mean wtf? You make jam with those? No. This isn't right at all. Too much hippy. If she were a dude she'd be a raging woofter. Making berries into jam, grinding down nettles to make dye for clothes. It's not cricket. It's not even baseball.

Bloody hell Gazwald.

You had a drink this morning?

Nah man. I just go OTT with the absurdity in the WR to prove a point. Someone always bites regardless. Then I more often than not get dubb'd.

Nah man. I just go OTT with the absurdity in the WR to prove a point. Someone always bites regardless. Then I more often than not get dubb'd.

Nothing OTT with that mate, you nailed it.

Convert or leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back