Status
Not open for further replies.
@EOW Giroud buried Ramsey and Wales one minute in, in that vid ^^

'The Frnech have qualified for the World Cup'

@Clear Winner

Another Nigerian in the NBA to look out for

bkn_raptors_draft_20170623.jpg

Born in London too.

I respectfully disagree. Diaz has never been in a boring fight. Fact.
Rory, stun gun were pretty boring.

Woodley has been in 3 straight stinkers, only difference here is he most likely walks through Diaz punches and Kos him in the first.

Saturday's girl could get it. That is all.

Always been a fan of hers. Surprised she never got any love. Easily the best from the group, IMO and is actually well spoken and comes across as intelligent.... compared to the others.

Rory, stun gun were pretty boring.

Woodley has been in 3 straight stinkers, only difference here is he most likely walks through Diaz punches and Kos him in the first.

Well, would that not be interesting?

Woodley had to play it smart in the last 3 fights. Wonderboy is hard for anyone to look good against on the feet and Maia is going to stink it up if he doesn't get a sub. He fought smart and did the job.

Always been a fan of hers. Surprised she never got any love. Easily the best from the group, IMO and is actually well spoken and comes across as intelligent.... compared to the others.

my ranking:
1- Mollie
2- Frankie (back during the group, not now)
3- Vanessa
4- Rochelle
4- Una

Mollie looks crap now too lol

1- Vanessa
2-Rochelle
3- Una
4- Mollie
5- Frankie

updated list

my ranking:
1- Mollie
2- Frankie (back during the group, not now)
3- Vanessa
4- Rochelle
4- Una

<mma4>

IMO, Mollie is boring. No lips and plain as can be. Can't dance either. Man like me can never dabble with a girl that can't dance. Bad omen for their bed room game too.

Frankie is a weird one. With the short hair, she was quite something, but with long hair, she just looks like any old brunette you'll find in a club up North.

Vanessa always been a Bubzeh GOAT. Single now too.

[<cena1}[<cena1}

<mma4>

IMO, Mollie is boring. No lips and plain as can be. Can't dance either. Man like me can never dabble with a girl that can't dance. Bad omen for their bed room game too.

Frankie is a weird one. With the short hair, she was quite something, but with long hair, she just looks like any old brunette you'll find in a club up North.

Never thought of that before, that's a good point. I don't think I can either.

<mma4>

frankie looks like a skinny frank lampard in a wig now imo

god she sounds like lampard too LOL

prob why i drew the comparison

The Saturdays are average imo.

C1ralnUl8-S._SL1000_.png

I'd probably pick the chick second from right but that isn't saying much.

god she sounds like lampard too LOL

prob why i drew the comparison

Her voice is awful. Mad how much a hair cut can change a face. Likewise with beards on dudes. They're basically hiding half of their face!

The Saturdays are average imo.

C1ralnUl8-S._SL1000_.png

I'd probably pick the chick second from right but that isn't saying much.

Would pick out some good vanessa pics, but at work today.

Never thought of that before, that's a good point. I don't think I can either.

Bro, I once dated this girl that was a legit 9.5/10 in looks, but she was a terrible dancer. I didn't know until I went to my mate's bday and it was at a club.... she was so bad she actually threw people with rhythm off of their own dancing game.

I could handle it if they were just an average dancer though. Also, my party hard days are over now, so it wouldn't matter as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back