Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.55 Quotes

Is Mou a good loser?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmmmmm. Not sure if we're gonna get merkalated or not.

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

Last edited:
Pulis rumoured to be taking back over at Stoke

Poor Berahino

Have you heard about our Lord and savior; fried cheesecake?

'kin' 'ell! Just looked it up. Looks nice, TBH. Could imagine the chefs of America meeting on that one....

Chef 1: Cheesecake is already pretty up there in terms of being loaded with fat, butter and sugar, but how can we take it to that next level?

Chef 2: Hold my big gulp

'kin' 'ell! Just looked it up. Looks nice, TBH. Could imagine the chefs of America meeting on that one....

Chef 1: Cheesecake is already pretty up there in terms of being loaded with fat, butter and sugar, but how can we take it to that next level?

British chefs: how could we could we fool the public into thinking the cholesterol level of boiled eggs is perfectly fine
Scottish chef: lets batter the wee fuckers
scotch-eggs.jpg

British chefs: how could we could we fool the public into thinking the cholesterol level of boiled eggs is perfectly fine
scotch-eggs.jpg

Went to an indian hybrid place called Talli Joe's. Had 3 crab meat and quail's eggs (runny yolk) ones. Fucking delicious.

v0DyX.gif

Damn straight, we're #1!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

scotch-eggs.jpg
There not even as good as I had expected. Maybe if, when they cut it open, they removed the yolk to devil it...

literally had my glasses on my head for like 5 mins and i was like, where are they

lmao

im finished

There not even as good as I had expected. Maybe if, when they cut it open, they removed the yolk to devil it...
Fresh made from scratch ones with proper sausage meat batter are delicious.

Ones served at Brit pubs in States are the shite mass produced frozen ones, that the pubs just microwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back