Premier League 2017/18 Thread v37: You Just Got Kaned Edition

How many full size buses need to be parked at Old Trafford next week to stop HurriKane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember we had a back and forth a while back but that demi pic made me hit like, and I aint feuding with anyone in here these days lol

How you been?
Yeah man I don't know why that happened, shame really

I've been good, how's everything?

shut up ogre some of us put effort into OP's.

Had Big Sam meme, Koeman morphing into Phil Mitchell in gif form, bike & boobie racks, sad Maureen face.

FUCKING LOL

OGRE

hahahhahaaaaaaaaa

that's gonna stick on @LilMountain

Had Big Sam meme, Koeman morphing into Phil Mitchell in gif form, bike & boobie racks, sad Maureen face.
Lmfao ogre

200.gif

@UltimateVictory I let my emotions overwhelm me and lashed out at a friend without checking the #rafafacts. Soz, legit didn't see your post and just assumed nobody was making one coz you hadn't posted for ages.

Yeah man I don't know why that happened, shame really

I've been good, how's everything?

lol it happens, we go again innit, it's all good!

I've been sticking with the TSTness, 185 now. 10 more to go until I hit 175, then I'm gonna try add some size like you and Uvee lol.

complains we don't make freds....doesnt even check the last page to see if anyone has called dibs as is the custom round these parts but I guess manners are optional.

#modlogic.

Pssh, some of us post them early if we really want to start the next thread

lol it happens, we go again innit, it's all good!

I've been sticking with the TSTness, 185 now. 10 more to go until I hit 175, then I'm gonna try add some size like you and Uvee lol.
My man

Uber tules soon come :D

@frenzy Mascots for you....

Also found this and it made lol. Thought it was your kind of humour...

daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-2391.jpg

google'd ogre

latest

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
LOL

Belongs on a crest. Needs a motto tho:

"Meglio essere pessimisti e piacevolmente sorpresi di ottimista e deluso"

Better to be pessimistic and pleasantly surprised than optimistic and disappointed

My man

Uber tules soon come :D

we had a arm off pic contest in here like last week

me vs @Gazwald flexing lol

Gains LOOM. Calorie deficit fucking sucks, I wanna eat but I'm on the final 10 so I have to be really strict with it.

@UltimateVictory I let my emotions overwhelm me and lashed out at a friend without checking the #rafafacts. Soz, legit didn't see your post and just assumed nobody was making one coz you hadn't posted for ages.

This was me when you said mean fings.

we had a arm off pic contest in here like last week

me vs @Gazwald flexing lol

Gains LOOM. Calorie deficit fucking sucks, I wanna eat but I'm on the final 10 so I have to be really strict with it.
LOL really? What else did I miss?

Oh yeah tell me about it, I go abroad in 29 days so I'm cutting myself atm, best I've ever looked though

Keeping with the theme of the OP. He also missed August due to an extended summer break. Fair play lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back