Premier League 2018-19 v54 : Arsenal v Ballbag FC Edition

Does Frenz get with Workbae at the work party tonight?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just a mascot at this point.
Highest paid mascot in the world, impressive imo. @Deffid @El Che
YvVF2vV.gif

I haven't I am very wary of DC shows/movies atm. I want/hope they do well. Is this good? I feel the same for those other DC shows you mention so your words hold weight on such matters. Possibly find a spot in the rotations down the line.

I've only watched the first episode, a black starfire is a huge WTF moment but other than that, there's no filter bro, blood, cussing, killing.

@Rawex any bets today?
Started with Sevilla (already won), Chelsea and Arsenal parlay +297.
Just made Hazard and Auba to score parlay +266
Had great success with NHL bets lately. (started December with 14 euros on my gaming account and now at 102 euros + the parlay).

Started with Sevilla (already won), Chelsea and Arsenal parlay +297.
Just made Hazard and Auba to score parlay +266
Had great success with NHL bets lately. (started December with 14 euros on my gaming account and now at 102 euros + the parlay).
I've been on a shitty run. Leicester yesterday and Cardiff last week fucked up my bets.

I've only watched the first episode, a black starfire is a huge WTF moment but other than that, there's no filter bro, blood, cussing, killing.

<mma4> on all accounts. Sounds like a solid foundation.

I've been on a shitty run. Leicester yesterday and Cardiff last week fucked up my bets.
You watch NBA yes?
NHL ML bets are great, even if the team is a big favourite the odds dont go really low, add 2-3 teams to a parlay and you double the cash you bet.
Even better with player to score a goal or a point (not sure how this translates to NBA bets @El Che?), 3 players and you triple the cash (or better)

How is narcos Mexico btw??
I personally enjoyed it. Not the best season but it was a nice solid effort. Highs and lows. Starts off pretty slow but builds up to a really good middle, a slight dip and very entertaining ending.

It isn't as well known as Pablo or even the Cali Cartel but it is a big part in the start of the Mexican drug trade. New cast might get time to get used to but before the end of the 3rd episode I was happily joining in on the ride.

You watch NBA yes?
NHL ML bets are great, even if the team is a big favourite the odds dont go really low, add 2-3 teams to a parlay and you double the cash you bet.
Even better with player to score a goal or a point (not sure how this translates to NBA bets @El Che?), 3 players and you triple the cash (or better)
Tough to say. In the NHL they an hit the mark right off the bat in the first period. In the NBA you usually have to agonizingly wait a couple hours or so to see if a player will hit certain benchmarks. I wouldn't bet on that stuff. NHL is more straightforward and binary.

Betting on certain teams is the way to go, make favorable parlays on a few teams you start trusting one way or another.

Patients often relate that the pain is sharp and is made worse with movement. Typically, they will assume a posture that limits motion of the affected area. Pain with respiration may cause patients to complain of shortness of breath or dyspnoea.

A careful, focused history is the first step in identifying the underlying etiology of pleuritic pain. A key question is the time course of the onset of symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back