Premier League 2018-19 v54 : Arsenal v Ballbag FC Edition

Does Frenz get with Workbae at the work party tonight?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@UVee, this disappointment would look fantastic in gif form.

According to this thread Liverpool fans eat rats out of dumpsters and murder people and are mugs. @Chules
I have never eaten a rat out of a dumpster, never murdered anyone (sans hookers) and my mum says I am a nice looking mug.
flR1jGD.jpg

@UVee

bossman had packs of jammy joey cakes reduced

bought 3 packs

30p each down from a pound

FAT

Cagliari vs Napoli 0-0 in stoppage time, freekick to Napoli and my boy Milik to take it ...

You are blaming "Braveheart" for being bullied? You are as soft as baby shit

Bullied? I didn't say I was bullied. It's called "banter" in places outside of Liverpool. It requires a sense of humor and, ideally, no sense of victimhood, which is why you won't have heard of it.

Seriously, now I think about it, there was some very confused team sports supporting going on:

1) Loads of Welsh Liverpool "fans". Swansea fans appeared to outnumber Cardiff supporters, too.
2) Loads of Welsh supporting England in the Euros. I still don't know what that was all about, given....
3) That the Welsh were still backing their rugby team (rightly so, of course). Wasn't their best team at the time, but they were still good supporters, which is what made it all the more baffling when so many of them backed Shearer & co.

looking at that tight shirts brings back memories lol

Well, I hate Leverkusen and Frankfurt, so I'm not too mad about Frankfurt's win today.
Can you spare a dime for The Mighty Slautern? We only need €11.7M until July.

Seems to be an unexpected season for hte Frankfurt, honestly. I am sure some of the better players (Rebic at least) will be on different teams next season. Hopefully not Bayern.
Is the The Mighty Slautern going bankrupt?

Seriously, now I think about it, there was some very confused team sports supporting going on:

1) Loads of Welsh Liverpool "fans". Swansea fans appeared to outnumber Cardiff supporters, too.
2) Loads of Welsh supporting England in the Euros. I still don't know what that was all about, given....
3) That the Welsh were still backing their rugby team (rightly so, of course). Wasn't their best team at the time, but they were still good supporters, which is what made it all the more baffling when so many of them backed Shearer & co.
What is with you an the welsh? Just admit you are gay and had the feels for the boy @Chules, tried to seduce him with your top hat and cane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back