Premier League 2018-19 v55 God Bless Jose Felix Mourinho Edition

Final > Does Maureen get #SackedByXmas poll:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude he's so lucky Modric retired.
2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

A cute female singer doing acoustic shit?!

My druggggggg. Listening now
Onennuh my favorite bands. Caught their remix tape off a Victoria's Secret soundtrack when i was working there. Some guy in England used to put it together each month and send it to us. Played one remix and then i got all of their tapes and they got decently big. Won a grammy not too long ago. Crazy they still feel like that "new" band i'm into but it's been almost 10 years lol

Oh fuck i forgot it was this off the WAP re-release

that outro, so fucking doppeeeeeeeee

This was like prime Reverb'd Polazrize KORG era, Toro y Moi, Chromeo, Passion Pit, etc.
What a great time for pop music.

Good m8. Going through some shit but it aint nothing a little time don't fix.
Some possible good news on the horizon, we'll see. But otherwise, good training, good work, people i love and Real Madrid getting cucked. Can't complain. Except about my Denver Broncos.

I'm sure things will work out. Could be worse, you could be a Swansea fan

State of this cunt

I'm sure things will work out. Could be worse, you could be a Swansea fan

State of this cunt

dude i'm really sorry Deulofeu murked your backline like that. Lad is too good.

We're just lucky to be alive in Modric's era.
He's like Dirk Novitzki if he didn't score or assist anyone.
It's Modric's world we are just lucky to be alive in it
<DirkMavs>

Outside of Schalke I might have to agree with you. You guys aren't scoring that many goals and United will park the bus and hope for an away goal or, like you said, the late Fellaini winner.
Pens slowly but surely making playoffs?

Lose 1 game, with a makeshift backline, after 22 unbeaten and the whole thread turns into Southampton fans.

At least nobody feels sorry for us anymore.

Pens slowly but surely making playoffs?
Perhaps. Gotta get on a big roll here to avoid the Lightning or it will be over in the first round. Probably 5 games, I respect Sid and Geno too much to think they will get swept.

Perhaps. Gotta get on a big roll here to avoid the Lightning or it will be over in the first round. Probably 5 games, I respect Sid and Geno too much to think they will get swept.
Yeah If this Tampa core dont win a cup, they are the new Caps.

fuckin lucky ass Shitty get Schalke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back