Premier League thread 2016/17 V47: Dab dab dab - Pogbar is back!

Who gets sacked by xmas first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Neymar because when it is all said and done he's still top 5-6 forward and individually can change a match, which is rare. He has scored big goals for us.

Suarez would do that, but he's such good friends with Messi and his wife, on top of knowing Messi is his #1 supplier, he knows to keep him close lol. I'd say when Messi somehow loses it, he would step up and take the mantle, however they are same age. Both play a physical aggressive style that is not good for older players. I hate it, but eventually they will slow down and Father Time will claim another one. Interesting to see who will be first.
Don't even think Messi cares anymore about his stats and just wants to win.

Or he wants to rustle Ronaldo more by letting Suarez win golden boot.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Ralls you fucking beauty

2-0 Cardiff
My Championship parlay cashed today: Newcastle-Bristol city-huddersfield +600

my smallest bet of the day of course :p

You feel like deep down inside he would push Messi off a cliff to come top dog. It's funny I've never met anyone that's actually a Neymar fan, every Barca fan I know fucking hates him.

His attitude fits in perfectly with madrid rather than Barca, how Barca have been so successful going up against Madrid and whatever their money buys them is still amazing to me.
Your last point is interesting.

His attitude is Madrids, but he plays same position as Ronaldo, so that would never happen.

Barca was not even top 10 club in the world 15 years ago, and now are 2nd nipping on the heels of Real. All thanks to La Masia talent. I know Im biased but La Liga and world football should be thankful for how Barcelona have risen to a legit threat and arch rival that can compete not just technically(Cruyff Bless) but now financially with the richest club in the world Real Madrid, who wish they could turn La Liga into their own Buyernliga, where they buy from the second richest club and keep it a monopoly. Barca has stopped that. It's not pretty or perfect but has kept/made La Liga a global powerhouse and recently the kings of Europe.

Barcelona are freedom fighters, fighting the power.

and winning much of the time.

My Championship parlay cashed today: Newcastle-Bristol city-huddersfield +600

my smallest bet of the day of course :p

We have played very well so far, glad to see Gunny score

another member of the magnificent beard club

Don't even think Messi cares anymore about his stats and just wants to win.

Or he wants to rustle Ronaldo more by letting Suarez win golden boot.

Last year was pure trolling Ronaldo. Messi missed 2 months with a messed up knee so he knew he was behind in goals. He gave Suarez a ton of assists and half a dozen PK's lol. Suarez and Messi are joint top of the Pichichi(top goals in Spain) so far this year, Messi has only played a few games. We'll see if/when Ronaldo gets back into top gear this year. You know full troll mode will commence if it gets close again lol.

@blokeybloke is gonna run away with this.
Nah.

There's no way on earth I can keep this lucky run of form going.

It is kinda funny seeing Son & Walcott fall off a cliff tho, along with the lemmings that transferred them in lol

Nah.

There's no way on earth I can keep this lucky run of form going.

It is kinda funny seeing Son & Walcott fall off a cliff tho, along with the lemmings that transferred them in lol
I see what you're saying. I avoided that because it was obvious that mirage was coming to an end, however, I brought in Canchez and got what I deserved I suppose lol.

I still gotta get over my phobias and geting a Liverpool player on my team. I just dont trust Sane's availablity normally. However, I guess he's been getting good time under Klopp. He is his type of player who fits his system and it has fit him. Damn.

I see what you're saying. I avoided that because it was obvious that mirage was coming to an end, however, I brought in Canchez and got what I deserved I suppose lol.

I still gotta get over my phobias and geting a Liverpool player on my team. I just dont trust Sane's availablity normally. However, I guess he's been getting good time under Klopp. He is his type of player who fits his system and it has fit him. Damn.
It's all about match ups, imo.

Avg FF player lets a clubs reputation affect his gut instincts over individual talent too much. Rawex for example has a great footballing mind & is a great spotter of individual talent but he'll see a fixture & instead of looking at how aplayer may match up against his oppo player he'll lean heavily towards the bookies favourite instead.

Arsenal have lived a charmed life for 3 or so wks. Poxed a late win vs Burnley, dodged a bullet against a very wasteful Swansea & looked utter crap up front again vs a fairly conservative Boro defence.

Alexis & Feo are snorkel stat merchants. They cant play with their back to goal & are a bit meh at breaking deeply parked buses. Alexis is best captained against your Hull's & Chelsea's who are shite at the high press.

I took a risk on Mane due to Lallana coming back. He's so much better when Adam starts.

Mane with a goal and assist. Blokey extends his lead. :mad:

Tbf to Son, the service he got today was very poor.

Props to Howe for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back