Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V11: Waiting for a CB like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was linked to Celtic.

Then Rodgers was quoted, “I don’t need a marquee signing that can’t run."

The man is even dumber than I thought if he doesn't think BFS would improve his side in the fucking Scottish League.
why is he dumb?....wages would be a huge factor,add to that,he's building a team with pace,regardless of the level they play at.

I can't really blame RvP though, he did what he could to get away from Wenker and Bottling FC.

make it an 8.5

6,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

Left side, lol

I can't really blame RvP though, he did what he could to get away from Wenker and Bottling FC.

make it an 8.5
He got his PL title but I wonder if it was worth being thrown to the Turks.

United were smart and treated him like the mercenary he is.

All you Wenker defenders, you made this happen

cunts the lot of you

why is he dumb?....wages would be a huge factor,add to that,he's building a team with pace,regardless of the level they play at.
Wages weren't mentioned in Rodgers' backhand comment. Of course they'd be an issue.

Point is, he's being an asshole, which really comes to no surprise. If you don't need the guy, say you're comfortable with your team. If you're building around speed, say that you're looking for pacy players.

He shouldn't, however, make it sound like Celtic is too good for Basti. They're not.

@Clear Winner

Listened to the album, i'm on the fence. The music isn't bad but it just didn't click with me, will need to listen to it again. The standout tracks for me were 'Come Down' and 'The Dreamer'.

A top Fred from the tallest sherdog poster I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back