Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V11: Waiting for a CB like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he another one of your alt accounts? What's his opinion on columbian women?
How dare you. @RR can confirm i never had alt accounts. I actually got banned like 10 times for saying I was me with my return accounts.

How dare you. @RR can confirm i never had alt accounts. I actually got banned like 10 times for saying I was me with my return accounts.
You didnt even call out my misspelling of colombian? You're not the real Kid

If Wenger's name was on too I'd sign it.

As it stands, he's the bigger mug at this club, and Kroenke, albeit a fass, is only taking attention away from the bigger problem.

Fam, if you feel that strongly, why don't you go and protest? DT and crew need numbers. Regularly raging on here certainly isn't going to change anything.

@Tules, sorry boss. I know you are upset with me for not been able to support ya on the frenzy call
Out thread. As you know I travel everyfriday to London. I was at the airport! No that you needed my help anyway. You guys destroyed that bitch and that dream cunt.

You didnt even call out my misspelling of colombian? You're not the real Kid
Lol. You know me well. That shit legit rustle my jimmies but hard to teach gringos how to spell Colombia properly. In there mind Columbia Canada is Colombia.

Lol. You know me well. That shit legit rustle my jimmies but hard to teach gringos how to spell Colombia properly. In there mind Columbia Canada is Colombia.
Bullshit, you've been confirmed as a fraud puta

If Wenger's name was on too I'd sign it.

As it stands, he's the bigger mug at this club, and Kroenke, albeit a fass, is only taking attention away from the bigger problem.
If Stan leave no one else will coddle Wenger and his penny-pinching. Two birds one stone

Fam, if you feel that strongly, why don't you go and protest? DT and crew need numbers. Regularly raging on here certainly isn't going to change anything.

True, I would've gone to the Time For Change one if I was free. We're fed up of being mugged the fuck off by that fraud Farcene, guy has no respect for the fans.

day 1 of trying this vegan ting. not bad so far, have no craved cheese yet

True, I would've gone to the Time For Change one if I was free. We're fed up of being mugged the fuck off by that fraud Farcene, guy has no respect for the fans.

Yeah, IIRC you were busy posting your support for it on here

YzaGezH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back