Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V8: Pogba LOOMS! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know lol if it was true id laugh. i do have a large forehead but still look female so winning imo

A woman with as much intelligence as you possess needs a slightly larger head than the rest of these thick bints imo

lol conor called him bitch tits, slapped rogans hand away

CqQkqc4WgAA2Soj.jpg

first wiegh in with that many officers? lmao

number 6 absolutely disgusts me, what a vile woman

EZb7rLP3_400x400.jpg

The Clown:

on whether he needs to sign another forward to help Alexis…

I believe a club like ours is focused on giving chances to the players we develop in our own club. We have a few strikers who have a chance, if we find the right players we buy. But if you ask people 'give me names', you see that it is not that easy - look at a club like Real Madrid, who have they bought? Up front, it is very difficult.

on other options up front…
It is an important season for Theo, because last year he had a difficult period. He can play as a striker and his numbers are excellent when he plays up front, we have Giroud, Alexis, Walcott, Akpom and Sanogo who is still here but is injured at the moment - the players we buy have to be better. Alexis and Walcott have pace, our game is linked with the speed of passing and the speed of movement and you need two."

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160818/-he-has-similar-qualities-to-suarez-

the problem is you insist on waiting until 3 weeks into the season at the end of a 3 month summer to identify players and would rather work the Euros than look for who could improve the team, what you fucking get paid to do.

Who have Madrid bought??? Are you fucking serious? they have Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema, and they won the CL last season. They also have Morata back.

Jesus fucking christ

Who have Madrid bought??? Are you fucking serious? they have Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema, and they won the CL last season. They also have Morata back.

Jesus fucking christ
Also Real won CL last season, no need for big transfers. Arsenal on other hand. But thats none of my business :p

Also Real won CL last season, no need for big transfers. Arsenal on other hand. But thats none of my business :p

I know. I said that. Stop copying my post. It's in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobynixon
Back