Premier League Thread 2017/18 v24: Kick It Out Edition

Is it wrong to chant about Lukaku's manhood?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an english bar over here that will show all the early games and it gets filled up.
The place I was talking about eventually got shut down unfortunately.

There's an irish pub that's real popular here, but that's because it's right behind the High School I used to go to and it's basically become a reunion place for kids that went to HS there.

I have to be really drunk to go there, every time I run into at least 10 people I'm trying to avoid.

How long until the lips collapse? Still blows my mind that she had zero lips before:

Featured.jpg

The place I was talking about eventually got shut down unfortunately.

There's an irish pub that's real popular here, but that's because it's right behind the High School I used to go to and it's basically become a reunion place for kids that went to HS there.

I have to be really drunk to go there, every time I run into at least 10 people I'm trying to avoid.
Some of my friends will go there and have that disgusting english breakfast. Can't believe people would pay for that. Why does english food and beer suck?

You understand he's shitting on a mass murderer right?

Of course I do. I'm not backing man like KJU. The issue is that Trump does it with everything and he shouldn't be threatening WW3 on fucking Twitter. Seems like a simple thing to do really.

Some of my friends will go there and have that disgusting english breakfast. Can't believe people would pay for that. Why does english food and beer suck?
I've never had either, only beer I drink other than Coors/Bud is Guinness. If I go out I'll have a craft beer or something, but I don't really think craft beer is the type of beer you drink at home, alone.

Of course I do. I'm not backing man like KJU. The issue is that Trump does it with everything and he shouldn't be threatening WW3 on fucking Twitter. Seems like a simple thing to do really.

He should start typing in all caps lmao.

lol "World War 3" always kills me
Like anyone would give a flying fuck if we bombed DPROK
China's stocks would bomb for like 3 days before they just cut a deal with ROK to rebuild the north.

Anyway he's an idiot and I'm fine with that. If people have nothing better to do than worry about what the political equivalent of a Burger King GM has to say when they could just be making their own burgers at home and live their lives, then props to him for keeping the customers coming ing nahmsayin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back