Premier League Thread 2017/18 v33: Get Well Soon Gaz + Rawex is a useless cunt Edition

Who has the biggest arms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

genuine lol from me, great gif!

Shocking that anyone expected anything different. Lol at the fake news media always hyping up these games. Liverpool are so wasteful, no wonder they have 1 win and 5 draws in their last 8. Does Salah close his eyes every time before he shoots?

I wish United did more going forward (I also would have subbed Young for Rashford or even started Lingard over him if that was the strategy but that's just me) but an away point against a top 6 is ok in the grand scheme. Beat the teams you're supposed to beat and draw the tough away games is the winning formula

aaaaaaaand the excuse cliches begin to roll in

You were shit against the first top half side you've faced. Own it & move on.

You were warned

Shocking that anyone expected anything different. Lol at the fake news media always hyping up these games. Liverpool are so wasteful, no wonder they have 1 win and 5 draws in their last 8. Does Salah close his eyes every time before he shoots?

I wish United did more going forward (I also would have subbed Young for Rashford or even started Lingard over him if that was the strategy but that's just me) but an away point against a top 6 is ok in the grand scheme. Beat the teams you're supposed to beat and draw the tough away games is the winning formula

Plus Jose didn't have his bench. He needs his bench.

Sterling, who Assenal fans thought was too weak for them, plays like every game for City :D

Man U against top teams is sure to cure insomnia.

Palace are all over Chelsea. This is the day they score.

Reminder that Zaha is the best English winger and Brexited to Ivory Coast because they prefer to call up Ox and Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back