So ashamed, so confused
I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And you can never hurt me again
sack up

Burned the old Linkin Park Meteora album on my xbox and just played the game with the choons in the background all the time lol

custom soundtracks at the time :eek:

Burned the old Linkin Park Meteora album on my xbox and just played the game with the choons in the background all the time lol

custom soundtracks at the time :eek:
:eek:

IN THE EEEEEEEEND IT DOESN’T EVEN MATTER!

<DCrying>

HfGPg5J.gif‬

It’s been 18 years since this was released already...

<DCrying>
dat nostalgia.

jesus what a fucking CHOON that was

unfucking real

HfGPg5J.gif‬

It’s been 18 years since this was released already...

<DCrying>
Ahh the countless hours played, lost sleep, weed smoked, alcohol drank and chicks not banged all trying to get dat high score or perfect combo.

@El Che @Mga223

Still can't get over Hayward's injury.
gruesome. i didnt actually see it as I'm glad I missed it live, I skipped past it as I was watching the recording. I never wish that upon someone even a team I hate. Poor guy, hope it isnt ligament and nerve damage.

@El Che @Mga223

Still can't get over Hayward's injury.
gruesome. i didnt actually see it as I'm glad I missed it live, I skipped past it as I was watching the recording. I never wish that upon someone even a team I hate. Poor guy, hope it isnt ligament and nerve damage.

Fractured ankle they said...

Most likely season I'm guessing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back