Premier League Thread 2017/18 v6: Winning the PL in August Edition

Will United ever lose again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard of Miguel Ángel Moyà?

The only reason Oblak is playing is because Moyà got injured. He's just as good as Oblak, so we're good in that area.
lol

selling club ptsd

he needs to be injected with potassium

Maybe when Ozil gets sent back to Kazakhstan he can send him some since they're the number 1 exporter in it

Yeah, good thing that didn't happen... His contribution to these first 45 minutes have been remarkable...

<{hughesimpress}>

nice to see the price dropping by yhe minute! :)

2014: dont need Diego anymore. too slow & has a temperament problem

2017: COSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA He's coming backkkk!

Dude, you're a supporter of Spurs and you talk as if you were a Real Madrid supporter who was winning Champions Leagues and league titles left and right...
dude, you talk to yourself lol

nice to see the price dropping by yhe minute! :)
I've been pushing for him to get sold since last season...

I like how everyone bases their opinion on YouTube highlight videos and stats.

Watch him week in and week out and you'll see why I've been pushing for him to get sold for a while now.

I've been pushing for him to get sold since last season...

I like how everyone bases their opinion on YouTube highlight videos and stats.

Watch him week in and week out and you'll see why I've been pushing for him to get sold for a while now.

idk seems like the type of attacking player that can make a huge difference for united
but martial looks to be very confident right now and could be that guy for us goingforward, plus he is younger than greizmann (who has a very bad hiarcut rn). martial's finishing has been awesome so far this season, i hope he gets a run of games starting bc his finishing is much better than RashGOAT's (who i thought was our best attacking player in 1h.

Tony Martian sucks. De Gear is a scrub. Slatan is slow. Pogbar is too good for Younited.

*insert paragraph goading United fans into a discussion*

Harry Cain is soooo good. Best 9 in the EPL. Thank God for Puchetinho.

@FadeLess
saw something on reddit that basically said Mou's muted reaction to fourth goal was basically the Portuguese way of of acknowledging a good goal. Is this true?

fun morning

have a good day, gents.

im actually pretty hyped about the chelsea/spurs game tomorrow. i hope its good, im meeting some people at a brunch place to watch it. not sure we can get a fair assessment on chelsea at this point given injuries and lack of depth. ive got arry kane in my fantasy squad, so hopefully a hatrick for him

can someone correct me if im wrong but isnt dier the spurs dm?

when do they give bonus points for fpl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back