Premier League Thread 2017/18 v62: My Button is Bigger Than Yours Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex

"As we all know, until Jan. 31, someone can come in -- this is the market -- but I do not want anyone as I am happy with my squad," Zidane said.

<36>

They desperately need to replace Benz. Icardi or even Immobile are an upgrade.
Immobile doesn't function outside of Italy, not on the field and not anywhere else. :D

Fuck him. I hope he ends up a bench player at Barca (and later on sold to PSG for 45m or something)
Valverde_1.png

Immobile doesn't function outside of Italy, not on the field and not anywhere else. :D
Dortmund-era — Sevilla-era Immobile is still better than current Benzema.

Yes, that’s how bad Benzema is right now.

I think it's a great deal for Liverpool. They should be able to find a good replacement and have a lot of change to strengthen the squad with that kinda money.

I know they bought Van Dijk but they offloaded Sakho for about a 3rd of that at the start of the season.

i donno now you're here lol

it's like WHEN'S NF GONNA LOG ON

WHEN'S NF GONNA SHOW

then you show and its like

<{chips}>

Take a breath and namaste. The thoughts will return shortly.

337277.jpg

In the past week Barca shrugged off Pep's attempt to steal Umtitti & wooed a top 3 player away from the Prem

Valverde has 2018 on strings

@Rebelfett Thanks for the like. Are you new to posting here or nah? I don't fink we have met.

oh i forgot to tell you about BobaFett!!!

He's Stannisbae, aka @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ ', brotherbae on here and followed him here from the wrestling forum

Guy is a LAD.

He broke his back and won an olympic gold medal. (not sure about the gold medal, but he did say he broke his back a while back)

And he likes emo choons like me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back