Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen Demi Lovato is playing at the o2 in June

allow it lol

@Gazwald I bought these breakfast biscuits on sale today

7g of protein, decent amount of carbs and like 7g of fibre and all that iron and vitamin shit in one. 120 calories

i'll try them tomorrow

7g of protein, decent amount of carbs and like 7g of fibre and all that iron and vitamin shit in one. 120 calories

i'll try them tomorrow

They kinda like rivita or something? I take rivita to trips away to have with my mackerel cos they keep longer than bread.

Building a combat robot out of an RC car is harder than it sounds. Think I've broken it taking it apart.

:rustled:

They kinda like rivita or something? I take rivita to trips away to have with my mackerel cos they keep longer than bread.

kinda, if they're good i'll see if they're worth recommending or not lol.

tbf even if they taste like shit, the nutritional info seems pretty decent so I'll force it down either way.

I just cba eating breakfast in the morning, but I need something that aint too heavy or too light

i'll try them tomorrow

what the net carb

it was one game
they crushed the celtics though, already look better. lets see how it goes though they literally changed half the team lamo
The east is trash, they'll get to the finals.

@Tules - thoughts?

491B117900000578-5378489-image-a-11_1518368229807.jpg

"I wonder if we can be ageist, racist, sexist, discriminate against people's sexuality and still get them to handover their cash in one paragraph?"

-The modern political left.

The east is trash, they'll get to the finals.

no shit theyll get to the finals. lebron wouldve gotten the team tot he finals as it was constructed beforehand. everyrteam, bar the cetlics, in the easy was scared of LBJ before yseterday. after they boilerated boston, theyre clearly shook. lebron was definitely in fuck you mode yesterday. first Cavs game ive watched in probably like a month, been watching my blue jackets letately and they've not been in good form lately.

our finnish gm looks to have picked a good player with dubois but when that draft was going on i wanted them to pick that finn Poolparty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back