Premier League Thread 2017/18 v80: Ostersund Bless Edition

Choose who makes the next thread (if said poster doesn't make the thread=banned from posting in it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex @Deffid @UltimateVictory @Gazwald

new gym pic. wore the same shit to prove to rawex it's me

Qfw1kVD.jpg

BOISTTTTTTTT
@blokeybloke

Looking good mate.

Why not wear shorts tho? Your joggers are always round your knees pal.

i dont like wearing shorts when I go exercsing lol. i only pull them up when I go for my run on the treadmill

I aint always walking round like that

but I left them like that for the pic on purpose lool

i dont like wearing shorts when I go exercsing lol. i only pull them up when I go for my run on the treadmill

I aint always walking round like that

but I left them like that for the pic on purpose lool

The loose skin situation ain't so bad man. I got a mate who lost a shit ton of weight and he's got actual tits on his upper arms. Should improve working out too. You done well. Happy for you.

The loose skin situation ain't so bad man. I got a mate who lost a shit ton of weight and he's got actual tits on his upper arms. Should improve working out too. You done well. Happy for you.

it aint so bad everywhere else, it is slightly annoying near my gut lol. but it's getting better. cheers

Morning guys, all good ?

except to you, to you its not good morning nor how have you been , to you its fuck you and your morning my dear. Hope you enjoyed the turd i left you on the fridge for breakfast.
who the fuck are you ? other than a faceless bellend on an internet forum, do you think I really give a fuck about anything in your life good or bad or any greeting or bad wishes you have towards me ? Grow the fuck up, you fucked up the Bakers Dozen game, I made a sarcastic post, and you're acting like I fucked your mother, because she wanted a bigger cock in her pussy than your dad could give her, stay away from those high schools, you're pretty unstable, and people are just looking for an excuse to take out unstable people near high school.

Last edited:
who the fuck are you ? other than a faceless bell end on an internet forum, do you think I really give a fuck about anything in your life good or bad or any greeting to bad wishes you have towards me ? Grow the fuck up, you fucked up the Bakers Dozen game, I made a sarcastic post, stay away from those high schools, you're pretty unstable, and people are just looking for an excuse to take out unstable people near high school.

Bellend is one word. Totally loses its effectiveness when split into 2 words. Shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back