Premier League Thread 2017/18 v90: German PED Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thoguth of your friend

p43191.png
<bball1>

fuck sake its only 10?!

thought it was 1am

cant even speak to my mum without welling up like a fass

i dont want to burden her with how I am and shit.

she doesnt know how much ive eaten today lol

then spend 3 weeks trying to give a shit about BS like ageing and disorders in genome shite

who gives a fuck lol

cant even speak to my mum without welling up like a fass

i dont want to burden her with how I am and shit.

she doesnt know how much ive eaten today lol

I'm pretty sure if you told your mum you had eaten well today she would be happy

one of my tutors was like have you thought of taking a year out as a pause from everyhting

im like what fucking good will that do

i'll sitll be just as bad lol

then the twat made me see someone else when id idnt want to

I'm pretty sure if you told your mum you had eaten well today she would be happy

gona go back on monday and camp in the librabry

its the only thing I can do to keep myself somewhat productive

just rememebred i havent seen teh enw star wars yet lol

Neighbours having a massive argument, listening to see if he smacks her so I can swoop into action

iu

<{cuts}>

Neighbours having a massive argument, listening to see if he smacks her so I can swoop into action

iu

<{cuts}>

No doubt you're gonna whack one off when they have make up sex later

@Clear Winner @Nowhere Fast @Chris Partlow @Tobago Jones
Forgot to mention, my cousin is fucking KILLED his Combine day and is projected as a 5th or 6th rounder in the NFL Draft
eqVNFxq.png

Just hope it's not the pats or chiefs, don't think i can rep the family name on a jersey of a gay ass team like those

I obviously never balled at his level (Stopped growing) but it's interesting how similar I played as a DB who made up for a lack of explosiveness with play reading and efficient form tackling
Takes efficient pursuit angles and adjusts early when needed. Strong finishing rate for being high volume tackler. Insanely durable.

Also similar weaknesses hahaha
Hips are tight and base is narrow. Doesn't show much explosiveness or foot quickness in his movement. Transitions from backpedal can be sluggish. Hesitant in space.

Gonna be the first in my family of anatomical freaks to make it to such a high level, definitley jelly bc that's where I saw myself when I was younger but it wasn't meant to be, but also happy for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back